Chapter 44

When Mythili and Vidharth reached the airport everyone was already there with their luggage waiting for them

Vidharth pulled the break and looked at the beautiful girl who settled in the passenger seat, Mythili looked at him with new emotions, her cheeks turned red while her face beamed with the immense joy she was feeling right now.

Before they could completely lose themselves in each other someone knocked at the window, Vidharth and Mythili came back from their world to the real world and looked at Dada sa who was standing there with crossed arms and a teasing smile. Vidharth pulled down the window and raised his brow at him asking a silent 'What?'

"if your romance is done then kindly get out of the car, we are getting late"

"That's what I am not able to do, thanks to my not-so-lovely family,"

Vidharth said getting out of the car Mythili too did the same. After getting down he gave Dada Sa an arrogant look whereas Mythili came forward and touched his feet as a blessing before starting the new journey of their life. she didn't hear what Vidharth said to Dada Sa, so she didn't understand why both of them glared at each other.

After a few seconds, Vidharth sighed cause he knew he could never win against this old man whatever the matter was.

He bends down and takes his blessings who bless him with a heart filled with happiness. Dada Sa opens his arms for Vidharth who smiles hugging him, both sigh in relief, hugging each other after years...

"I am sorry" Vidharth whispered to him dada sa nodded still hugging him

"You should be a young man," he said patting his back a few times with pride "I am proud of you, Ved" Vidharth chuckled before answering
"You are the one who gave this idea..." "But you did the most difficult thing na... sorry and confession"

"if you both are done then we should start our journey"

Karthik said glaring at Vidharth, Vidharth passed him a smirk pulling away from the hug, he knows that Karthik is burning

"Why are you burning Karthik? Cool down little boy" he said patting his head, Karthik pushed his hand away from his head with an annoyed face, and everyone except him laughed at his reaction

"Bhabhi maa let's go, no one loves me except you. let them stay here only" Karthik said pulling Mythili and started walking, everyone shook their head at his childishness and walked behind him.

They all settled themselves inside the jet and decided to have a light dinner.

"Dada sa why you suddenly decided this char dham yatra? I mean you could have taken her on vacation too"

Adheer asked half laying on Ashwin who irritatingly pushed him away and changed his place, sitting beside Rudra. Adheer smiled in victory and made himself comfortable on that seat.