Chapter-24

Alexis's pov

I fucking underestimated that little bastard. But it's over now. I won.

I loved every second of that match. I may be hurt right now but god damn.

I walked across the crowd, everyone chanting my name. Well, my false name.

I walked across the crowd and to the bathroom as Enzo helped me.

I noticed someone following us. I turned around swiftly and saw logan, I stopped.

Logan stopped as well and just looked at us, Enzo was helping me walk. I was fucking hurt. It's pathetic.

"That was good" logan complimented me, I just nodded.

"Good? That's was absolutely just wow!" Someone spoke from behind logan, logan moved aside and revealed jade.

I like jade, she's cool.

"Thank you" I mumbled, my face still hidden from the mask,

"If your with Enzo, I suppose your already working for us?" Logan spoke up, his voice cold and stern.

Enzo nodded.

"You were so cool! I heard Lucas never got defeated but you were just so amazing!" Jade spoke, she was fan girling,

"Thanks" my voice was warm and soft.

"Can I help you?" She asked as she walked closer to me, gently pushing logan away,

"The bruises" she adds,

Some of Logan's men enter the hall way and stood close to logan, "You know, I was the one of a few people people who had betted in favour of you. And I won" she smiled,

"And the bruises? Can I?-" she started, but I quickly nodded.

She took my arm and dragged me inside the bathroom as I looked back and saw Enzo, worried sick.

Jade helped me sit leaning against the counter of the sink. She rolled my sleeves up, looking at my hideous scars and bruises.

She didn't say anything and continued to help me up by bandaging them up. Apparently Enzo had already brought a med kit for me. It didn't take long for jade to snatch it from him.

I lifted my shirt a bit, revealing my lean stomach. It was covered with bruises and scars as well.

"Your ribs.." she muttered, I lifted my shirt higher to look at my ribs,

"Yeah" I sighed,

She stayed silent and continued bandaging me up.

We walked outside, finally done.

"I hope we meet again" jade smiles before walking away.

Logan and jade were so touchy.

Enzo helped me walk outside. He had a couple of things to say to me and anger building up as he tried to help me walk out of the building.

"C'mon, that was fun" I chuckled as I leaned closer to Enzo, he was worried sick.

We sat behind the building.

"Are you hurt? You shouldn't have gone in at the first place. I wasn't in the right mind. You will be in danger now" Enzo spoke, worried as I leaned against the wall of the building.

"It's gonna be fine" I sighed,

"Lucas was the champion. You defeated him. Don't you get it? Everyone's gonna be after you to recruit you. They don't care that your already in someone's team." Enzo rubbed his forehead, anxious.

"Chill, I'll be fine" I replied as I turned to the side and stated walking out with the help of the wall.

I could hear Enzo grunt in worry.

"Alexis.. I'm worried for you. Don't be so reckless with your life. I may not know your past but there are people who care about you. Your family" he spoke, in a softer tone as he paced up to me, taking my hand in his to help me walk.

I simply nodded as we walked inside the building. Everyone stared at me.

Awkwardddd

The yozu guy came to me,

"Boss is calling for you" he spoke,

Enzo got worried as he gripped on my arm tighter,

"Just her" he added as he saw Enzo.

I assured Enzo before walking into a room where my family sat. Jade was sitting on logan's lap, like why you both gotta be so touchyyyy?