Special chapter!~

"VOX WHERE THE FUCK IS VEE!?" I jumped before swinging around in my chair "What do you mean where's Vee!? He should be in his room!" "WELL HE AINT!" That sentence scared the fuck out of me, "Shit." I quickly checked under my desk only seeing Vark laying on a blanket and pillow that Vee used to stay comfortable whenever he was down there drawing or having a breakdown. I got out of my chair instructing my employees to manage everything and then it was followed by a threat of "If any one you loose a single dollar of MY money. I will not hesitate to break your bones." they nodded as they ran off before I took Val's hand and headed to our penthouse. Once inside I went over to the monitors and started scouring the city in search for Vee.. Soon enough I found him. He was outside the 'Hazbin hotel.' "He's at the radio demons doll house!" I snarled, Val quickly got up walking over and having a look for himself. "Get fucking Moneyshot and lets fucking go. Now!"

Vee POV

Papa and Dad were gonna be pissed once they found out but I just have to for my own peace of mind. I sighed before finally knocking on the door, I was greeted by a basically my height maybe a bit shorter. "Hello-" I was cut off as an angelic spear was held to my throat, I stepped back my antennae perked as my usually round blue pupil turned into a narrow upside down triangle.. a bit like my dad's but different "Why are you here!?" she spoke in an aggressive tone. I noticed the princess of hell come round the corner and seeing me. She told her I assumed Girlfriend to lower her weapon before speaking to me "Hello, what do you need?" She spoke in a calm but also skeptical tone. I calmed down my antennae relaxing as my pupil went back to normal "Hi, I'm Vee son of-" "Vox and Valentino. Yes we know now what do you want?" the shorter female asked "I.. I wanna know about how your idea works.. Ya know?... to rehabilitate sinners?" The princess seemed ecstatic while 'Vaggie' as she was known looked skeptical. "And why should we trust you hm? Your the son to our biggest threats!" "I promise I wont cause any harm I kinda snuck out so I don't have long before Papa and Dad come searching for me and it was gonna bug me if I didn't ask! I really like the idea and maybe MAYBE Papa and Dad could be redeemed one day if not help out if I could explain to them why its a good idea.." This seemed to shock both of them "W-Wait.. You support my idea?" The princess asked "Yea?" She seemed excited as she lead me inside showing me around and explaining her idea.

I took notes as she talked before we ended up back in the lobby, where I met the other guests "This is Angel" The princess spoke walking over to the fluffy spider demon "Hey hot stu-" he cut himself off as he saw me his eye's going wide "VEE!? The fuck are you doing here!?! Vox and Val are gonna be pissed Vee! You have to go back home and quick!" Angel replied trying to get me out the door "No! Please Angel I'll be fine" I replied slipping away back to the bar and to the princess "So you know Angel?" "Yea.. He works for my Papa.." "Oh.." There was a silence as Angel gave me a hug which I returned "This is husk, Niffty, Sir Pentious and Of course Charlie the princess and Vaggie her girlfriend" Angel spoke up introducing me to everyone else. Everyone waved or flipped me off which I found funny "Wait Husk? Like ya know? Husk Husk?" I asked angel looking excited. He quickly shushed me but nodded. I smiled before walking over to the bar where everyone except for Charlie and Vaggie were "Hey, I'm Vee." Husk actually greeted me, which everyone found shocking "Hey kid. Angel's told me 'bout 'ya" I smiled "Nice to meet you, Angel has told me about you too" we all chuckled before I remembered "Angel can I see Nuggs?" Angel looked surprised "Sure, but he might be with the other 'Pets' of the hotel.." that got my interest... "More... PETS!? HOLY F*CKING SHIT PLEASE!" the was a little squeak to bleep out the swearword which by the looks on everyone's faces were a bit shocked more by the fact I squeaked it out.

"What?.." I asked confused "Nothing that was just adorable. Come on lets show you the pets of the hotel!" Charlie chimed in before leading me upstairs to where I got to meet Razzle, Dazzle, KeeKee and of course Fat Nuggets. My antennae perked as I carefully went inside Fat Nuggets coming up to me as I hugged him. KeeKee who I learnt was the key and embodiment of the hotel sat on my head playing with my antennae. Razzle came on over and played around while Dazzle who I fell in love with instantly came over and basically hugged me. I smiled holding fat nuggets and Hugging Dazzle. Razzle joining in shortly after as KeeKee hopped down off my head to join in. I smiled my wings threatening the flap because of how happy I was. I leant against the wall cuddling all the animals until I heard a familiar disgusting Voice. "Who's the new resident my dear?~" I kept a straight face but I was growling. Razzle and Dazzle catching on and hugging me tighter which was adorable. "Vee, Vox and Val's kid." Charlie replied as Angel gave her a 'ARE YOU SERIOUS!?' Look to her as Alastor's smile immediately tightened "Him? Well Well~ Seems you've run off. What would happen if I... Sent you back a little... TORN? Doll..." His voice was staticy and threatening.. My heart sank. I hated being called a doll even though I was one. I shifted moving away as Dazzle Immediately stepping in front of my as fat Nuggets clung to me for emotional support. KeeKee hissed as Razzle stood behind Dazzle. "Alastor.. what do you mean torn?.." "Oh a wing will do~" "Charlie.. Angel please.." I begged.

I was taught to stay away from fights but stick up for myself.. but under no circumstances engage with the radio demon. Charlie was about to step in when a loud banging was heard at the front door and soon enough two familiar Voices were heard "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CHILD!?" That was Papa.. "VEE! SPARKHEART! WHERE ARE YOU!" and That was Dad. "PAPA! DAD! UPSATIRS!" I yelled and quicker than anything Vox had Alastor on the ground in a choke hold. "Dad, please let him go we don't need a fight" I spoke getting up. He sighed before getting off of him, walking over to me. But before I could even give him a hug four arms had wrapped around me lifting my off the ground into a tight loving and protective embrace. "PAPA!" I hugged back as he chuckled "Easy sweetheart Papa's got ya" He calmed me down as Dad gently rubbed my back. "What's my punishment for this?" I asked "Oh your not leaving the tower for a week. and don't even think of coming back here." Dad stated. Papa nodding in agreeance "B-But please Mr. Valentino and Vox sir.. Vee seems to really fit it.. the pets love him and so do most of our staff and patrons except Alastor but we could.. make a deal?" That got Dad's interest "What kinda deal?" "Vee gets to come to the hotel when he wishes and I promise Alastor wont touch him and in return what do you want?" Dad gritted his teeth "Just.. Keep my Sparkheart alive and unharmed." Charlie nodded before offering her hand in the deal. Vox shaking her hand as the magic did its thing. 

Papa set me down as I ran over and hugged her "Thank you so much! I'll see you guys in the coming weeks are I'm done being grounded!" I replied, they laughed before me Papa and Dad left. Returning to V tower Velvette greeted us "OMG! VEE ARE YOU OKAY? DID THAT LITTLE CUNT HURT YOU!? DO I NEED TO KICK SOMEONES ASS!?" I laughed "Vel its fine, I'm okay. Grounded for a week though so.. have anything we can make?" "Of course I do! but for now get some rest m'kay?" I smiled and nodded before Papa returned to his office as I followed Dad to his office crawling under the desk sitting on the blanket and leaning against the pillow as I grabbed my drawing tablet and started drawing Razzle, Dazzle, KeeKee, Fat Nuggets and Vark who came over and lay next to me with his head on my lap as I continued drawing.. What a good day! I squeaked happily as Dad worked at his desk above me chuckling a little at my squeaks.. I love Dad and Papa no matter how overprotective they are.. they have my best interests at heart.. "I love you Dad" I whispered as I continued drawing hearing a soft "I love you too Sparkheart"..

-{This was basically requested and asked for so enjoy! I know they are really wholesome but. Having a kid changes people. Changed my dad and my mum so.. I believe if they did have a kid they would change too.. anyway! Good day/night/morning!~}-

Words: 1590