Subject 16: The Tool for Everyone Involved

"Did he wanted to let Arisu-san kill herself or something?" A sigh is all I could let out as I saw that the old man has posted the video of us fighting, in which only include Arisu getting beaten up and hit by her own bloodied cane.

The purpose of the action itself though could be summarize by the old man trying to completely pulverished Arisu's pride. Yet, the reason of why he did that in the first place was practically unknown.

A little about a couple of days has passed since I 'met' with Arisu. A handful of changes has occured during the days that's not worth anymore detailing, but for clarity let's just mention them.

First, the decision of me letting A Class to attack C Class seems to worked in our favour. Like I predicted, that alone would crippled Kushida to act independently from C Class, cutting every agreement that she had with Ryuuen.

I had plan in mind with Kushida to neutralized, purging a parasite out of the class once and for all. But, couple with the side effect that plan caused, it's not the time to execute it, at least.

Second, Kushida's childhood reveal. I'll not give any further details of it as it seems a bit excessive to give her any undeserved popularity about the whole thing. The point is that she has the ability of spreading rumors in which could result in a class breakdown.

Underwhelming, let's just say that.

Third, a study group I formed with Hase- Sorry, Haruka, Airi, Akito and Teruhiko. It was an interesting group at worst from what I could tell.

What about the individuals inside of it? Would you control them as a part of a dormant pieces that'll serve you when the situations around you gets awry? The answer is no. I might consider it but for now they serve no purpose in my plans.

Fourth, Horikita's growth. Everyone in D Class has now developing to their own more mature state, especially Horikita. Where it was enough for me to let her deal with an already weaken Kushida on herself.

Seeing that everyone has gone somewhat according to my predictions, seeing that D Class has slowly move to under the leadership of Horikita. Let shall say, the result has proven satisfying so far.

This is where the last point came. The Fifth and last one, where I'm concerned about Karuizawa's loyalty.

Watching from above all classes, I started to realize that there was an unknown alliance going on in the background. Shown by Ryuuen's sudden calmness over C Class, to the chaos happening in A Class. Someone has filled the power vacuum that Arisu, or well her absence has created.

Someone was trying to pull and control every class. Thinking that I haven't been seeing every of their move, pondering to themselves that I would just let every of their plans slipped under me.

Not that I would mind they replaced Arisu as the one who manipulates all but...

Surely, they would predict that I would move to secure to her place, right?

"Woah, what's with that stare, Kiyotaka-kun?" Asked Karuizawa in the middle of our studying session in the library.

"Nothing, Karuizawa-san. So, did you have anything left to ask?"

Her mind snapped back to the studies. Letting her frustration out, she leaned back to the chair and pouted. "Why did I need to study anyway if I knew that you're this smart." Before long, she jumped back and with her sparkling eyes she spouted...words.

"You know, why don't we just go to the cafe to talk about something and- and, maybe buy a drink or two." She said, almost shouting in the process.

Disappointed by her actions, I gazed to the side and replied. "Control your own expressions, Karuizawa-san."