―୨୧⋆ ˚ 035. you're okay

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter thirty-five
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter thirty-five ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

tills sat down on the porch with legs pulled to her chest, trying to take deep breaths and calm herself down. but her anxiety was too much, and she started having a full-blown panic attack. her heart was racing, and she felt like she couldn't breathe.

how the hell was her body supposed to stay calm when she came face to face with chris after three months of no contact?

"tills?" she turned to see chris quickly walking out of the door. of fucking course.

she quickly turned away from him. this was the last person she wanted to see her in such vulnerable state. chris approached tilly quickly and placed his hand on her shoulder but she just pushed him back and leaned over, putting hands on her knees.

she shook her head, unable to speak.

literally all she could do was shake her head.

chris looked down at her with a scared expression "tilly, you have to sit up straight. you're compressing your lungs. sit up, please" he said sternly as walked over to her again putting his hand on her back.

"chris, go inside" tilly managed to muster out

"no" he said instantly "sit straight" chris almost demanded, grabbing her arm and moving her to the grass next to them.

matilda didn't have the energy to fight him at this point, so she just sat there with chris next to her, his hand still on her arm. his other hand placed on her knee, as he stared deeply at her face. his touch was burning her bare skin. she glanced to him and then back in front of her.

tills face scrunched with pain and confusion as held her head back trying to feel the cold air around her.

"tell me what's wrong. what hurts?" he asked quickly, not looking away from her face for a second. he was so soft. almost like nothing bad happened between them.

shortness of breath came out of her mouth, over and over like she had just run a marathon. her hands shaking as she pointed to her chest over and over, not looking at chris.

chris grabbed her shaking hand and matilda turned to look at him. this was so fucking humiliating for her. but that's not what was running through her mind. it was the little oxygen running through her lungs.