Chapter 3

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nao's pov:

I was walking through the school's hallways, knowing about the fact that Hiroki was missing

I was walking through the school's hallways, knowing about the fact that Hiroki was missing...I didn't care anymore.

Hiroki used to be someone special to me. My childhood sweetheart, but I have the exchange student now and his much better than Hiroki, even in bed and his body...so dreamy.

However, as I fantisized about my new boyfriend's body, I accidentky bumped into someone, someone much larger.

Nao:"So-sorry. I was-" I stopped when I saw the man I had bumped into.

The man was tall...much tall, as if he was as tall as thr exchange student, but he was...more built, more refined of a body than him. His face as well, it was as if he was an idol, especially with his long, neck-lengthed black hair.

 His face as well, it was as if he was an idol, especially with his long, neck-lengthed black hair

Nao:"He-hello...umm..." I fumbled.

The sight of the man made me nervous, as if I had just met an actual idol in real life. I was fidgeting my hair as I sneak glances at him, all nervously.

???:"..."

He walked right passed me and didn't even give me his name. Aren't boys supposed to tell their names when we are confused? But...I couldn't even be angry.

I only looked back to see him walk away, when someone wearing a hoodie, followed behind him and grabbed his hand. The two were close, just by how the girl interacted with him.

Nao:"...So dreamy." I said, remembering the boy's face and figure.

Hiroki's pov:

I had recently bumped into my ex, Nao. More or less, I felt nothing. Not even hatred or anger. She wasn't worth it. I plan to graduate peacefully without drama with my roommate after all.

I continued on my way, with my roommate, holding my hand, making me look at them with confusion, but my face remained stoic, though they knew that I was confused.

Roommate:"...That was you're ex, wasn't it? Thought I'd...atleast help you..." They said, all nervous and flustered.

Hiroki:"...I'm fine. I can handle it." I said to reassuree them.