Part 11

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 18th
Thursday, 11:38 P.M.

When we got there Ari rolled down the window and the second they saw her. Everyone started going crazy. Yelling her name and taking pictures of her.

When we got out the car we went straight into the club and the biggest section. And pretty much right as we arrived we heard even more of a commotion because my brother just got here.

He came over to the section and I saw he was with all his friends that I already know. But one of them. I've only seen him like once or twice, but he was never introduced to me. So I don't think I remember his name.

I waved my arm so Taurus could see me and he came over to the section and hugged me and Ari and sat down. And I hugged all his other friends I knew. But the one I didn't really recognize came up.

He has on a long sleeve black shirt with white wording on the sleeves. Black jeans with a couple rips in them. Black timberland boots, which confused me because...it's May...in Los Angeles. He not hot?

He had a black bucket hat. A watch on one wrist and a thick cuban link on the other arm. And a long chain that said O Block.

When we looked at each other he looked me up and down.

"You folks lil sister?" He asked and I saw the diamond grills in his mouth. They look really good on him. Oh wow. I'm just noticing how good looking he is.

You know what? Get it together Zero.

"Yeah." I said and he just looked at me and smirked.

"It's good if I sit in yo section?" He asked.

"Yeah. Go head." I said. He looked me up and down again and swiftly went and sat with Taurus and I looked at Ari who was already looking at me.

"Come here." She said making me roll my eyes and I went over to her.

"You know who that is?" She asked me in my ear.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"That's King Von. He best friends with Durk." She said and I nodded.

"Girl I don't give a damn whatchu tellin me for?" I said.

"Because bitch I saw the way yall were looking at each other." She said and I rolled my eyes hard.

"We were not looking at each in a way." I said.

"Well he was for sure looking at you in a way. He looked you up and down. Twice." She said.

"You want me to fall to my knees because he sized me up?" I said.

"Bitch get away from me and move. You don't get it." She said shooing me away and I laughed.

King Von POV

Damn Polo little sister look good as hell. I ain't mean to really look her up and down like that. But I had to look at her twice.

She is too fine.

But that's folks sister so imma calm down.

"Ion know. This my sister section. So ask her." Polo said.

"Ask what?" I asked.

"If we ca get bottles. Imma pay for'em. But somebody just ask." Polo said.

"I'll ask." I said getting up. And I went over to her and Ari.

"What bottles you want?" I asked making her look up from Ari.

"You guys want bottles?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"What yall feel like drinking? Get whatever. I'm not paying." She shrugged laughing.

"Yeah get whatever bottles yall want. I'm bout to get on this damn mic." Ari said walking away.

"Whatchu feel like drinkin?" I asked.

"I'm really not much of a drinker. So it's really up to yall. I just smoke." She said.

"Twin?" I said making her laugh.

"What's yo name?" I asked.

"Zero." She said and I squinted my eyes looking at her.

They mama had some crazy ass ideas for ha kids names. Cause I ain't even believe Polo when he said his name was Taurus. And he not even a damn Taurus. And then ha name Zero? Where the fuck she get these names from?

"I'm Von." I said shaking her hand.

"Ari just told me your name. But I've seen you around my brother before." She said.

"I seen you too. But you'on come around often like these other niggas sisters do." I said.

"I don't give a fuck to be around Taurus ass. I grew up with him." She said rolling her eyes making me laugh.

Zero POV

Me and Von talked a little. Nothing crazy. Just casual conversation and he ordered the bottles and went and sat back down with my brother. And Ari came back over to me.

"I saw you talking to himmmmm. Look at you following advice." She said smiling and slightly bouncing.

"I wasn't following your advice in the slightest Ari. We were talking about what bottles he was getting." I said rolling my eyes and she sighed.

"Wont take much to just fuck him. You know niggas is easy. ESPECIALLY when you fine as hell." She said.

"And that's exactly why I don't wanna be out here fucking. Niggas is too easy. Anyone can have them." I said rolling my eyes and she groaned.

"Don't look at it that way. I wasn't saying it like that. Just go fuck him damn." She said.

"No bitch. First of all. I could never do that. That is Taurus's friend. That is sick." I said shaking my head.

"Who gives a fuck? And who said he had to know?" She said and I sighed and shooed her away.

"I am not catching a body because Jay caught one. I am not a hoe." I said.

"Catching 1 body don't make you a hoe friend. If you fuck him, how many bodies will you have?" She said.

"3." I said.

"See. That is so fucking little. Just one more. Who knows? You could end up being with him." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I think im done talking to you." I said looking the other way and she laughed.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋