BAM YANG GANG !

"ᴬˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ,

ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᶠᵃʳ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ...

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

The small twinkle of lights, the soft tap of pointe shoes against hardened ground. It never felt enough. The crowd watched whether it was in pure interest or against their will, fascinated by the elegance of the twist and turns.

Though with a sudden blunt move, the ballerina fell. It just seemed like a slight fall but she felt her whole career crumble...

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Humiliation.

Most of what she felt fell into this category. The lack of love in her life took a toll on her life. The "romantic" relationships in her life always ended up depressing on her end.

She's been in a fair share of relationships. Whether it was a break up over text or a simple narcissist, it all sprouted back up each time she distracted herself.

Disappointment.

It seemed like all (Y/n)'s parents ever felt followed these lines. A simple mistake, a point off, missed opportunity. It stacked up against her.

She played the part of the white swan with such grace. Though it seemed like all she experienced was a dying swan. She was stuffed in a life her parents wanted her to uphold.

Who was she to disappoint?

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

At the sudden action of her ex-boyfriend flipping her life upside down with something as simple as adding her into a group chat. How will it affect her current progress?

ᴵᶠ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᵍⁿⁱᵗᵉˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᶠˡᵃᵐᵉˢ."