05

"ᴬˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ

"ᴬˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ..."
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

(Y/n) was dressed in a custom made Japan U20 jersey shirt with her last name (L/n) plastered on the back. It held the number 10. Though she honestly didn't know who wore the number 10 jersey.

It was paired with a pink skirt and white tights under it. She looked down at the heels in front of her. (Y/n) winced as she set them on her feet.

She instantly pulled them off in frustration. Deciding on heels that were just half an inch off the ground. (Y/n)'s eyes grazed the shoes that Sendou had given her. "Does he like football?" She wondered.

(Y/n) picked them up before stuffing them in a bag. "You never know who you'll meet at football games," She shrugged.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

The stadium was filled with people wearing all types of football based merchandise. (Y/n) had the bag with the shoes around her shoulder.

Her phone on hand as she followed her parents. They were put to a stop as a woman with brown hair stopped them. "I'm so sorry! I'm with the Blue Lock program and we are looking for more sponsors-" The kind lady started.

The two (L/n)s walked off without a care. (Y/n) stopped before the brown haired woman. A smile plaster on her face as she happily accepted the business card.

The brunette looked up happily. "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed. (Y/n) grinned in response as she walked off to catch up to her parents.

Her dad looked down at (Y/n) with the card in her hand. "Blue Lock, really?" He questioned. "It's going to be my company one day right?" She joked.

Her mom scoffed in disapproval. "(Y/n), I-" "Of course my daughter!" The man said. Loud cheers were heard as the game finally begun.

(Y/n) looked down at the game, not really being able to differentiate players since they were all running too fast.

She barely recognized some of the people on the football field. Also since there were only the few of who actually sent photos of themselves in the group chat...

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

JAPAN U20 v. BLUE LOCK ELEVEN
3-4

Her parents huffed as they left seeing the score. They left (Y/n) by herself on the stands.

Honestly, she was very happy Blue Lock won. Though the team her dad's business supported obviously lost...(Y/n) sat in her seat, scrolling through her phone. At least now she had a chance to rest her feet.