Chapter 9: Journey To The Village Hidden in The Sand

Hey readers this is Lars, I present you the next chapter of Uchiha's Flash Demon.

This takes place a year later with Kureto and Team Three going on their next mission along with an certain silver haired Jonin accompanying them.

And so happy reading and don't forget to follow, vote and comment on my story!

In the training ground with the Old Uchiha Compound Kureto was doing sword katas with a wooden sword in the morning making sure he doesn't let his skills with Kenjutsu wane

A year has passed since Kureto become a member of Team Guy going on missions together as a team alongside his teammates.

Like canon he, alongside his teammates didn't participate in the Chunin Exams as their Sensei Might Guy believed that they should hone their skills as that way they would be well prepared next year before doing the exams which the young Uchiha didn't mind as this would give more time for him to do his secret covert missions.

During that time Kureto had infiltrated many ROOT bases this time more cautious, making plans on getting in and out once getting  and carefully not letting his guard down around the ROOT ANBU since there were more were alerted since one of there own defected with classified scrolls he stolen unaware that the young Uchiha was disguised as 'Panda'. 

By now Kureto had gathered a few more classified scrolls that contained everything Danzo done and more so as the raven haired boy was coming a bit closer to fulfilling his secret mission with the Third Hokage pleased his progress so far.

After doing some training in the morning Kureto left the training ground to head back home to take a shower and get dressed for today's mission.

"Morning Kureto-sama." Many of the Uchiha Clan greeted him as soon as they saw him.

"Good morning." The young Uchiha greeted them in return as he continued to head home.

Since the 'incident' Members of the Uchiha were addressing him with sama as they viewed him as their savior who saved them at their time of need and were extremely grateful. So grateful they were acknowledging him as their future leader of the Clan since the Chief Advisor Yujiro was leading them in his stead but acknowledged him regardless.

Of course, Kureto acknowledged the sentiment as he too wanted to lead their clan for a brighter future and not be stuck in the past with grievances they had with the Leaf Village that had alienated them for decades.

As the young Uchiha got back home he quickly took a shower and put on his headband and clothes for today.

Going downstairs he see Yujiro waiting for him as he wanted to talk to him about something important.

"Yujiro-san." Kureto greeted him.

"Going to meet with your sensei and teammates after training kid?" The older Uchiha inquired.