Chapter 23 | External Factors

"Go ahead and cry, little girl
Nobody does it like you do."

Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood

_______________________

Drake's POV:

"Do external things affect you as well?" I ask Shadow as he picks at the black steel bars with his nails. Shadow and I have been speaking for hours now, it seems like even though my mind is awake, my body still rests. We've been doing this every night since I've fallen asleep, we've also been trying to chip away at this cage that's holding him in, apparently, it's a blockade for his real power to be exerted, I'm merely getting pieces from the energy that's leaking out the cage.

"To an extent, yes. If fatal wounds are inflicted on you then it can be fatal for me as well, however, all pain does not exist in this realm, so if you are hurt, I'd know but it wouldn't hurt me, afterall, if you die, I die." He says and I chuckle, I wonder.

"So does that mean you could feel everything that Addison was doing to me?" I ask and he tenses up, glaring at me with cold eyes.

"Yes, I could, external factors such as emotions and pleasure affect me as well, we share the same body, and everything you experience other than pain is inflicted upon me as well." He says with a shameful look on his face, I wonder if he enjoyed it, he can see the look on my face so he scowls.

"Don't question me further about this, sex isn't for me, especially with this woman." He says and crosses his arms, and I sigh, guess the demon Lord doesn't know how to have fun.

"But I'm glad you got to fulfill your desires, Drake, you never know what tomorrow holds, so it's good to do what you like when there's still time." He says with a small smile and it's my first time seeing him being sympathetic.

"Thanks, I will," I say and he nods.

Suddenly I feel the rush of my body starting to wake up, looks like it's morning already, another day, another moment to almost kill everybody with these overpowered abilities.

"We will speak soon, Drake, go fulfill today's destiny," Shadow says and I wave bye, as my eyelids close, and I fall into darkness.

I rub the sleep away from my face and I see the room is dark, the curtains blocking the light from coming in. The air is still, so I sit up and I see my bedside empty, her scent lingering on the sheets and pillows, but when I look forward, I see Addison in the bathroom, looking at herself in the reflection, she's naked, the perfect shape of her body outlined in the bathrooms light. I get up and walk to her, slowly. She senses my presence once I'm close enough and she looks behind herself slightly, but diverts her attention back to the mirror, is she okay? Her legs are shaking slightly, she must be sore from yesterday. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her back into my chest, feeling her ass press against my cock, the sensation making my chest rumble, calm down Drake. She leans back into me, intertwining her hands with mine, she looks a little bit sad, her smile isn't there, she just seems like she's full of thoughts.

"What's wrong, love?" I ask and I can't help but focus on her perfectly rounded breasts in the reflection of the mirror, why is she so gorgeous, it's not fair that a woman like this is born.

"You can listen in on her thoughts, if you'd like." Shadow offers in my head, but I'd prefer it if she opened up on her own, rather than me invade her personal space. She turns around in my arms and embraces me in a hug, pressing her body flush against mine, the heat between us grows exponentially, and I can't stop myself from smelling the hot desire in the air.

"D-Do you regret it?" She asks under her breath, looking down and I cock my head slightly, "Having sex with me, would you have preferred to do it with someone else?" She questions and I smile softly, I know what this is about, she has way too many insecurities. I place my finger under her chin, gently making her look up at me, her eyes are focused on me and only me, her pink lips quivering slightly.

"You're the only one for me, Princess, I wouldn't have done it with anyone else," I say and a small smile pulls onto her face, her legs are still shaking slightly so I grab her thighs and lift her onto the countertop, her legs wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer. She wraps her arms around my neck and I keep my hands gripped onto her full thighs.

"I'm sure you've had better before me." She says and I shake my head, "You're my first Addison, only you." I say and her eyes glimmer slightly, a wide smile forming on her face, that must make her happy, I know she's a virgin, from the start I knew she had no one to take care of her, so, of course, of course she had no time to give her body up to somebody, lucky me.

"Do you regret it?" I ask huskily and she licks her lips, her hand coming down my body, until she carefully wraps all her fingers around my length, slowly stroking it. "I'd never regret a night that made me feel so happy and so full of love and passion." She says seductively and I lean down, kissing those lips that speak such heavy words. Our kiss is slow and passionate, and an unexpected groan leaves my lips when she starts stroking quicker. An evil smirk comes onto her face and I can feel the deep desire growing in me right now, it's starting to ache and push at me, needing to be released. The kiss starts to speed up and her body starts to shake in my hands, her kiss becoming hungry and needy, she takes my length and guides my tip to her entrance, making me feel the wetness of her folds as she slowly makes my tip stride through them, a quiet moan leaving her lips. I guide my hand down to her clit, rubbing it in circular motions as I feel my fingers become soaked. "Your soaking, princess, does this pussy need me?" I ask and I feel her hips edge forward, making my cock fill her more, her breathing is rapid, she needs this.

"Please, push it deeper in me." She says in a hushed breath and I oblige, pushing in slightly as I feel her hands tighten on me, a raspy moan escaping her lips but suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

Who in the actual fuck is interrupting us right now?! I step away from her and go to the door, and I pick up a scent, it's Dan. I open the door and I stand completely naked in front of him, nothing new.

"Boss, it's late, do you want to get moving or would you like us to stay in the village for a while?" He asks and I ponder, I guess there's no harm in staying here for a bit, it's safer here than before and it'll give us some time to relax.

"Let's stay here for a bit, Dan, we've been fighting hard enough and the team deserves a rest." I say and he nods, "No problem, Drake." He walks away and I close the door, turning around to see Addison emerge from the bathroom, still naked.

"I think I need some new pairs of clothing." She says and I smile, a girl needs her outfits. I sit on the bed and she crawls onto my lap, her heat presses onto my length, she knows what she's doing. She quickly starts kissing me hastily and I kiss back, not leaving a single breath, our hands not leaving an inch of each other's bodies undiscovered, my hands gripping her ass, the weight overflowing in my hands, god, she's perfect in every section.

"Then why don't we go out and get you something new, angel?" I say and she smiles into the kiss.

"Sounds like fun, my prince."

To be Continued...