𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘

There was a stunned silence in the room before it was broken by the awed voice of Shiera Seastar

"Well that was something..."

"Something? It was everything..."

Arya exclaimed excitedly as she turned towards Robb and spoke again, "It's her right, Robb, that's our cousin, our sister, oh she is everything I want to be, I want to meet her, Father please..."

Ned Stark did not reply to his daughter and simply rubbed his temples, his wife and brother put a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

Viserra sat with her head in her hands and Brandon whispered sweet nothings in her ear while rubbing her back.

"She is an unburnt..." Rhaenys whispered to Aegon and Visenya, who looked deep in thought before the three shared a look and glanced at Torrhen Stark, whose eyes were fixed on the screen.

"Atleast, She will be able to do what I failed at, Finally the realm will have a Queen." Rhaenyra said with a bitter smile, a hard expression on her face yet her eyes burned with pride for her descendant.

Aegon Targaryen the second simply rolled his eyes and sighed, taking a sip of his wine, he fixed his dark eyes on his mother whose eyes met him and he saw the way she stiffened.

Good, she should be scared because the second they were out of this room, Aegon was going to make a spectacle of his grandfather and mother, he thought savagely. It's time he showed them the fury of the Dragon and reminded them that he is a Targaryen, not a Hightower..

Otto wanted to retort but Alicent pinched his hand and gave him a warning look as to not say anything now that will get them more beaten up. She had seen the savage look in her son's eyes and that sent a shiver down her spine, instilling a fear of what her son might do to them, for she had seen the lengths all of her sons had went in the dance and it scared her greater than that of Rhaenyra or Daemon's wrath.

"She was marvelous and her eyes, by the gods..." whispered Baella with a dazed look.

"Divine" whispered Rhaegar, as he kept staring at the screen in a trance-like state.

"Her eyes were like mine -

"And Mine."

Alyssa Targaryan cut her mother Alyssane in between with a smug smile.

"Actually, her eyes are much prettier and alluring in comparison to you both." drawled Saera Targaryen with a smirk as she shot her hurt mother and furious sister a wink.

"Sae-

"Why You-"

"Father, Sisters, please." Aemon Targaryen sighed tiredly and his brother Baelon kept a hand on his shoulder and shot a look to Saera and Alyssa, who calmed down at her Husband's warning expression but Saera simply raised a brow and scoffed.