Part 13

Not only was Jungkook everyone present there in the room was shocked to hear Tae's voice.

Jungkook : You can talk

He scoffed

Jungkook : So yesterday it was not my imagination right. Then why were you acting all this time.

The Guards were staring at Tae and maids started whispering about how Tae was acting all up. Tae's earring sense was so sharp so he could hear their whispering it was making him more uncomfortable and making his mind go crazy so he started to title his head to avoid the whisperings.

Maid 1 : Did he really was acting all up
Maid 2 : He is really so thick skinned and even dares to make the Mafia fool

Jungkook : SHUT UP

He shouted turning towards the maids. Jungkook can also hear what they were taking behind.

Jungkook : Who gave you the permission to talk about my family matters here .......YOU ALL OUT NOW

Hearing that all maids started to walked out of house hurriedly. But soon he heard a muffling sound, he turned around to see Taehyung who was sitting on the ground covering his both ears and murmering something.

Tae : No no it's not because ......I am not....

He was whispering slightly that even no know can hear what he was saying

Tae : No no please let me go please please

Tears were flowing from his eyes. Jungkook slowly took his steps towards Tae and crouched on to his level and put his hand on Tae's shoulder. But Tae flinched badly when Jungkook touched him.

Tae : No no no .....no

He was continuously repeating the same word.

Jungkook : Taehyung are you okay,?

Jungkook asked gently as he couldn't see his face as he had his head hidden between his knees.

Jungkook : Taehyung look at me .... Tae

Tae was not listening to anything he was just mumbling..

Jungkook felt something weird in his behaviour so he forcefully made him look at him but as soon he saw his condition his eyes got bigger in shock because Taehyung's nose was bleeding and face was red due and tears were continuously flowing from his eyes...

Jungkook : Taehyung your no ..

Before he could complete his words Tae fainted on his hands. Seeing that he started to tap his face.

Jungkook : CALL THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY

He shouted to his guards and soon called the doctor and Jungkook picked Tae in bridal style and took him towards their shared room. And gently laid him on the bed and took tissue paper and started to clean the blood stains from his face.

Jungkook : Who are Taehyung and why are you like this....is this your real face or ...

Jungkook signed

Jungkook : I can't understand you But only one thing i know is there is something which you have been caged inside you...

Jungkook took Tae's hand on his and caressed his thumb on Tae's soft skin.

Jungkook : Now I am more curious about you Tae will you tell the story behind you really are ...,?

Jungkook started at the innocent face of Tae's because it's true that Tae have been hiding a biggest secret in his life which made him in this condition.

What would have happened to Tae which turned him into this ?
Who are the people behind this?
What is Tae's true self ?