chapter 14

Jungkook stop the car on grocery store and then tae said

Tae:- I just come back ahm wait for me here...
Jk:- nod
(And sometimes later tae come back and Jungkook see some medicine on  his hands )
Jk:- why medicine ahm are you okay right ????
Tae:- this is lactation pills
Jk:- after eat them you start lactate???
Tae:- yess then I give jungwon his booboo as a much he want..
(Jungkook don't know but he feel so happy and smirk and taehyung see him)
Tae:- don't be so happy this is not for you...
Jk:- ahm..why so if baby deserve mama milk then why not daddy ahm (husky voice)
Tae:- (blushing harddd ) yahhh stop but this is not for you ahm
Jk:- (pout)
Tae:- don't pout Jungkook
Jk:- why not I want justice
Tae:- giggles hard okay fine you big baby..
Jk:- *He smiles, his mood lifting at his words.* "Really? That sounds amazing," he says, feeling a surge of excitement and anticipation at the thought of drinking his milk.*

In jeon mansion

(Taehyung picked jungwon and layed him on bed and kiss him on his forehead)
(And then he eat the pills and doing his night routine)

(He wear a cute night dress )

He layed besides jungwon and then Jungkook come in room and see him and he take off his shirt infornt of him and make tae blushing hard

Jk:- what happened why you are so red ahm..
Tae:- who I'm not
Jk:- ohh I see
(he walk towards him and layed besides him and place his hands on his boobs playing with his nipples)
Tae:- ahm jung- kook
Jk:- hmm what happened baby boy
Tae:: don't you today sleep on your place ahm
Jk:- noo I sleep here today I wanna feel your warmth and your soft body
(Start giving wet kissing on his neck )
Tae:- ahh~but
Jk:- shhhh now sleep and let's me feel you (smirk)
(After tae sleep Jungkook feel wetness on his chest area )
Jk:- what is it (and then he smell milk smell

(Sudden lust come over in his eyes and he start bitting and licking his nipples from upper)

Tae:- ahmm Jungkook ahhh~

(He turn toward him and start kissing him and slowly going down towards his boobs and start drinking his milk He looks up at him as he takes his breast in his mouth, feeling a rush of pleasure and contentment wash over him as he drinks his milk. It's sweet and creamy, and he feels like he's in heaven as he tastes him.)

(Tae moans softly at the feeling of his mouth on his breast, feeling a rush of desire and pleasure wash over him own body as he drinks from him.)

Tae:- ahmmm moan
Jk:- so sweet so creamy fuckkk ~

(Tae runs his fingers through his hair, feeling a deep sense of connection and intimacy with him as he continues to nurse at his breast)

he smiles down at him,as he holds him close.* "How's the milk?" he teases, feeling a sparkle of mischief and playfulness in his voice.

(He grins, feeling a playful and lighthearted mood wash over him as well.* "It's the best thing I've ever tasted," he says, feeling a sense of contentment and happiness in his words. "I can never get enough of it)

Jk:- I want taste your whole body baby boy ahmm we have a whole night and he is also sleeping so are you ready (smirk)
Tae:- ahmm(nod )
(And then they heard jungwon crying)
Jk:- I also want to crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉