Jungkook punished Taehyung

Alarm rings and our sleeping beauty woke up but his expression turned grave when he saw the time he slept for two hours straight.
Tae : wtf...man now I am gone for sure
Being scared, he took his homework and ran towards his dad's room, and he saw the muscular body man, glaring his soul

man now I am gone for sure Being scared, he took his homework and ran towards his dad's room, and he saw the muscular body man, glaring his soul

Jungkook ( cold) - at time I called you?
Tae ( looking down) - af...after one hour.
Jungkook- and at what time you came?
Tae ( nearly crying)- af..after two hours...
Jungkook: then may I ask you the reason for disobeying me?
Tae : I set...the alarm fOr the wrong time.
Jungkook- ( strictly) get on knees fast and start doing your homework.NOW!!

Tae becomes hella scared and started doing his homework and jungkook started doing his work on his laptop.
TIME SKIPS
AFTER 2 HOURS

Tae was still on his knees and his face was looking red with tears building in his eyes and jk even after seeing his condition didn't feel any mercy for him.
Jungkook- ( a bit softly) how much work is left Tae?
Tae ( with trembling legs)- just ....just the....last....last question is....left
Jungkook ( started doing his work)- hmm

After 5 minutes

Tae - I am done....( with this statement he threw his pen gently towards his copy and started crying like a child
Jungkook ( felt pain in his heart but maintains his cold aura) okay get up now.
Tae ( continued crying)
Jungkook couldn't control himself and hugged his baby boy.

Tae ( continued crying) Jungkook couldn't control himself and hugged his baby boy

Jungkook ( Comforting Tae )- No ....no ...no my baby don't cry. Dada is sorry please stop crying. You don't look good when you cry. Please forgive me.
Tae ( sobbing)- I ...am ....so....sorry....for.....not....being....being on time. Please don't....please don't hurt me...i will never be.......late.
Jungkook ( tears begin to flow from his eyes)- no...baby why will dada hate you? He loves you the most, I just wanted you to be disciplined nothing else.
Tae( looking down while wiping his eyes) are you still mad at me?
Jk- why would I be mad with Prince Charming huh?
Tae (snuggles in JK's embrace more) I am sorry ( cutoff)
Jk : you don't need to be, I already forgive you. By the way do you want to have dinner? Your mumma said that she will make delicious food for you tonight .
Tae ( sparkling eyes)- really!
Jk- Yesh baby boy
Tae - yay (he began to run, but fell down after a few steps) ouch my legs.!!
Jk ( felling blue )- let me help you Tae

JK picked tae like a koala and headed towards the dining table. there, he saw that Lisa had made delicious food and was serving water.
Lisa( being happy)- Oh my babies you came , come have a seat .
Tae ( complaining cutely )- Eomma you know what today dada.....( cutoff)
Lisa ( staring jk's soul)- I know everything baby and , ask your dad to arrange his sleeping stuffs along the couch.
Jungkook: but lis....
Lisa - I think you are not willing to have your dinner right ?
Jungkook- no way, i am eating it .
Lisa- good for you.

After dinner Lisa went to Tae's room gave him a good night kiss and came downstairs and saw jungkook struggling while sleeping in the bed Jungkook ( to himself)- Ahh

Jungkook ( to himself)- Ahh....its so uncomfortable, how can I sleep here? No but Tomorrow I have an important meeting I need to sleep anyhow.
Lisa ( sigh) - Kookie!
Jungkook ( whining)- now what, l am sleeping on the couch
Lisa - get up and go to your room and sleep on the bed .
Jungkook- But...I
Lisa - just do what I said .
Jungkook ( got up in relief but again sat down being sad ) - No I really don't want to sleep on the bed .
Lisa - Is it because of tae?
Jungkook- how is he?
Lisa ( Smiles and side hugged jk)- he is alright I applied medicine on his legs and he is sleeping peacefully.
Junkook- That's good but...
Lisa - your tae Tae bear only asked me to let you sleep on the bed , now can we go?( so done face)
Jungkook- Can I sleep with him today, ?please.
Lisa- sure
Jungkook ( peeked her lips)- good night jaggiya
Lisa- good night

In Tae's room
Jk saw Tae sleeping peacefully and went near him and kissed his forehead and slept there while cuddling with him.

Thats all for today my dear viewers. I hope you liked my story do comment your ideas I will surely take it into consideration.

What will happen in the next part ?do let me know your point of view.