Chapter 2⋆.°🦋༘⋆

Samaira whispered into my ears.....

Samaira:Don't you dare to do that b1tch.... Im not afraid of your threats.....

Ah? I see....you wanna see...What can i do?
I was wondering morons like you have no shame right....

Samaira: What are you talking about...?
Bout what I'll do shame
(said with a confused look)

Suddenly a text came into samaira's phone from unknown number.......

Her eyes got wide bigger when she checked the massage
It was a video of her with eounwo....when he slapped her cuz she was continuosly touching him....and forcing him to not breakup.....

Samaira:: noo.....nooo(she was shivering in rage)

Why what's the matter darling? (While smirking)

Let's see what actually happened in few minutes ego-

Flashback📖

In the car after 20 minutes we reached the club,,,

Yaar,,,im super scared what if appa finds out im here he will beat me this time for real.....last time he warned me not to do any violence but i did.....
Yaa rahman please save me this time tooo😭

Then i jump out from the car___

Then we entered the club and saw some half naked women...then were dancing.....

Maya:: ewww gurl look at them they look like naked banana......

Rimi laughed at her statement,,,and said in dramatic wayy

Rimi:: aish don't say like that honey....
it'ssss fashionnnn.....

Maya::eww yaakiie.....im so sick of those fashion y'all.....like why on earth they wear such clothes like that..when we have so many fashionable full sleeve clothes...

Aish guy's look this way.......
(i pointed towards samaira)
She tried to hide herself but see we found her.....wallahi im so ashamed that she calls herself Muslim, but drinking alcohol.. seriously....is she for real?

Then we gone towards her,i sat beside her side and her eyes got wide bigger......andd she spoke in her shocking voice.....

Samaira:: why are you here..... listen i won't giv your pen drive back cuz it's our now...so you better buzzz off.....

Aishh are you for real....(i laughed like a miniac)
Like a thief finally accepting that she stole our ideas...yeah you can't do anything without stealing cuz you don't have such brain to made anything by yourself....aish you can just make stupids
(By looking at her minions witt a disgusted look on my face)

Samaira:: hey gurl...im telling you don't think yourself smart....by bullying me

Why will i be thinking this way when im the smartest person here.... listen gurl im warning you for the last time....just keep yourself away from my group & my friends otherwise it'll be so heavy for you that you can't handle it...mind it in your brain....

Samaira:: Listen im not afraid from your joke's okay....

Ahh i forgot...you don't have any brain tho.....then how will you get my words....yes but you can get it by watching smtg super amazing....right

(Then maya & rimi started to cheering)
Rimi/maya:: woaaaa that's our gurl huhhh......

Samaira whispered into my ears.....

Samaira:Don't you dare to do that b1tch.... Im not afraid of your threats.....

Flashback ended-