Hya's Information

Name: Hya

Race: Troll (A/N: Spoiler alert! She's also half-human as her appearance was disguised as a troll)

Age(s): 7 years old (current, first Trolls movie)

Talents: Singing, Dancing, Playing Guitar

Hobbies: Scrapbooking, Cooking

Relatives:
Branch (Uncle) (Status: Alive, Location: Pop Village)
Floyd (Single Father) (Status: Alive, Location: Unknown)
John Dory (Uncle) (Status: Alive, Location: Unknown)
Clay (Uncle) (Status: Alive, Location: Unknown)
Spruce/Bruce (Uncle) (Status: Alive, Location: Unknown)

Friends:
Poppy
King Peppy
Biggie
Mr. Dinkles
Guy Diamond
DJ
Satin
Chenille
King Gristle
Bridget

Enemies:
Creek (she calls him Creek the Creep lol)
Chef Berger (Hya and I hate her, she uuuglyyy)
Queen Barb (in the future, it will be former)
Velvet (in the futere, she's cool due to her cool voice in her songs but we still hate her, you know, Velvet? More like Bitter-Sour to me)
Veneer (Hya calls him a cowboy due to his singing voice lol, in the future, it will be former)

Title: Peacekeeper of Music (In Trolls World Tour, in the future, lol)

Alias:
Princess (other trolls calls her that sometimes due to her title as a Peacekeeper of Music in the second movie/story, I'll make the TWT one when I have time lol)
Sweet Pea (Floyd and Branch calls her that)
Sweetie (Floyd calls her that)
Cutie (Poppy calls her that sometimes)
Baby Niece (Clay calls her that once)
Sweet Niece (John Dory calls her that)
Little Angel (Floyd calls her that due to one song, Angel Baby)
Baby Girl (Again, Floyd calls her that)
Mini-me (Floyd calls her that)

Backstory:
She was Floyd's only daughter, and BroZone's niece. And ever since the band broke up, Floyd settled down while he was in his solo career and that's when she was born, but he became a single father, so she doesn't know who her real mother is. I will tell you here how and why Floyd left her at Branch's old pod at the Troll Tree from the doorstep, it was when Floyd was now being chased by Velvet and Veneer and he had to protect her from them, even if it meant not being able to see her grow up through the years, so that's also why Branch has been the one taking care of her when she was a baby when he was a teenager to be her father-figure as her uncle, even though he was always grumpy and sarcastic ever since he lost his true colors.

Even for years, Branch always tells her about Floyd's story during their band days and showing her photos of him, even though she didn't asked.

Bruh, update: I had to change some of the backstory cuz I realized Floyd was held captured by Velvet and Veneer for 2 months, so, I had to change it a little bit: I will tell you here how and why Floyd left her at Branch's old pod at the Troll Tree from the doorstep when he was in his 20s, you all know in the movie, he had to leave for his solo career, so that's why he just left her in the doorstep but never came back after 20 years.