The time i realised father desperately needed therapy

We reached home and sat in the living room. Anya went to her room to play with her toys.

"Now tell me what happened." Father said.

"It's fine now -"

"Tell me." I was cut off by father.

"Okay." I started. "Well, two boys grabbed me after exams were over and then they........ hurt me. Touched me without my permission. In the wrong way. They were strong I tried to break out but I just couldn't." Tears were trickling down my face again.

"They were rude and bad towards me taking advantage. I hated it. They were bad people. Very bad." I ended.

Father looked at me with a sympathetic look.

"I am sorry." He said. "They were bad people."

"Try to stay near trusted friends to avoid this instead of heading anywhere alone. Ok?" Father sure was going to leave us after this mission but he did care for us. I loved him.

I hugged him and he tensed for a moment before awkwardly hugging me back.

"I will go and decorate my room now." I said as I walked into my room.

I walked in and started to find a record to play on my record player. I decided on playing 'When Emma Falls In Love'.

It started playing. I took my posters and started applying it.

'Cause she's the kind of book that you can't put down'

I placed my drawings painting and other art prices and started to decorate them.

'Like if Cleopetra grew up in a small town'

I spinned a little with the music.

'And all the bad boys would be good boys if they only had a chance to love her'

I wiped my desk with a cloth.

'And to tell you the truth sometimes I wish I was her.'

I twirled once again.

'When Emma falls in love it's all on her face. Hangs in the air like stars in outer space.'

I started singing with the music.

'When Emma falls in love she disappears and we all just laugh after seeing it all these years.'

'When Emma falls apart it's when she's alone She take on the pain and bears it on her own.'

'Cause when Emma falls in love she's in it for keeps She won't walk away unless she knows she absolutely has to leave.'

'And she's the kind of book that you can't put down. Like if Cleopetra grew up in a small town and all the bad boys would be good boys if they only had a chance to love her and to tell you the truth sometimes I wish I was her.'

The song went on as I finally finished my room. No I didn't finish it in 4:16 minuets. It took you need to calm down, we are never ever getting back together, now that we don't talk, willow and Cardigan and some few
others to complete it.