ch.4. you want to be my friend

⚠️Trigger warning:there might be some parts that are triggering for some like self belittling, anxiety attack etc so just skip it if it's too much and remember to stay safe and love yourself ❤️🌸

Marlowe's POV

I bid goodbye to my new friends, wait can I call them friends I don't even know their names. OMG why am I so dumb how could I forget to ask their names. But even if I knew their names why would they want to be friends with me I'm just an ugly and weird person. Maybe Jasper and Finnian were right when they said that I am worthless and nobody likes me.
Maybe they just helped me because they are new to the uni or maybe out of pity!

I started tearing up my heart rate increased and than I went to my bathroom because I felt like throwing up.

After throwing up I laid in my bed while my hot tears were staining my pillow and drifted of to sleep hopping that the next day wouldn't come.

I heard my alarm clock ringing but I didn't feel like getting up and even though I knew I had to go to uni.

I wore my pastel blue cargo pants and a long sleeved sweater to go with them than I put on my shoes and took my bag and got ready to leave.

Marlowes outfit ⬇️

I don't want to go inside but I have to

I don't want to go inside but I have to. I sighed and went inside but when I passed the hall I saw the tall boy from yesterday. "Who is he waiting for?!" I whispered to myself as I kept waiting.

"Marlowe here" he waved to me to get near him.

I looked around me but there was no one else there. "Me?!" I asked quietly while pointing to myself and tilting my head a bit sideways.

He giggled quietly,... wait,wait,hold up, why did my heart flutter at that smile.

I slowly got near him and whispered a small hi while fiddling with my hands .

"What lecture do you have now?"

I looked up at him confused when he continued talking,

"I want to know if we have the same lecture"

After I answered we learned that we had the same lecture so we headed towards our lecture room when I finally mustered the courage to ask him for his name.

"Umm... what is your name by the way it was so hectic yesterday that I forgot to ask!"

"Oh it's my mistake snowflake don't worry I should have introduced myself before! My full name is Dexter Endymion Dmitriev but you can call me just Dexter."

"Waa what a cool name. What about the others that were with you before?"

"I'll introduced them to you later thay also have the same lecture as us."

I whispered a small ok and we went to our lecture room. When we arrived his friends were already sitting and waiting there. Dexter pulled me near them and than started talking.

"Ok so this two are Seth and Kai my best friends and this is Azura my little sister "

" OMG I'm just one year younger than you it's not like I'm three years old!"

They started laughing at her but I still was a bit fidgety. And it seems like thay noticed.

"You can just be comfortable with us we're friends after all."

Azura said this while smiling at me but I was still confused, after all this was the first time after so long that someone said we're friends.

"Wait you want to be my friends?! But didn't you see what happened yesterday and don't you think I'm disgusting and don't deserve to be your friend?!"

Dexter's POV :

Hell no this people are dead what have they done to my angel why is he talking like that about himself.

"Marlowe don't say that about yourself you're not like that and we really want to be your friends. "

His pretty eyes started filling with tears. Azura acted before I could and hugged him .

"Don't be sad just forget about them, those people that treat you like that are the ones that don't deserve you ok so stop being sad."

Azura was trying to calm him and comfort him but in my mind was only one thought.
I will make them fucking pay for hurting what's mine!

_________________________________________________________________________________________♡_________________

So this chapter is a bit shorter it's just 700 words but I promise the other one is going to be longer. I'm just tired from school and I need sleep so byee!
Love you all
-Spider lily 🪷🩷