𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

the game had just ended and everyone was celebrating Uconn's win even though others were mad but who cares. there was confetti in the center of the court and Uconn was jumping around with their hats on and throwing confetti at each other.

"childish" khia said as she shook her head and stood up since everyone was leaving the place. lena followed behind khia as the two went and stood by the exit, waiting for the girls to come out of the locker room.

"still tryna figure out if she gon fuck me up for what i posted or am i forgiven" lena said as she looked at the picture she posted which got her in trouble "most likely the first one" khia said "im not complaining" lena mumbled.

"2 more games to go" aaliyah was heard from a distance "nobody outdoing us" azzi said "stamp!" kk said "inside voices" nika said, being the mom of the group "yes ma'am" kk said as they laughed.

"your girlfriend is here" azzi said while wiggling her eyebrows at paige "not my girlfriend" paige laughed "so why are you blushing? hm? hm?" azzi replied "i heard she was talking to someone, chill" paige said and khia turned to look at them since her backside was facing the girls.

the first person her eyes landed on was paige. she wore her hair down in a straightened state as her body was decorated in a grey sweatsuit along with some jordan 3s. she looked good as hell if khia was being honest but she wasn't gonna admit it.

she was knocked out of her trance when she seen kk walk up to lena who had the most childish smile written on her face "i honestly don't know why you smiling right now" kk said.

"well we know what's coming after that" amari said as she raised her eyebrows "definitely" khia laughed, now turning to paige and giving her a full hug with her arms around her neck as paige's hand went under khia's hoodie to rub her lower back.

"might as well get together" aaliyah laughed "i feel tension" azzi said "it's not even like that" paige replied "lying is a sin" ice said "and your sinning" she added as khia pulled away.

"let's get a good look at the back of hoodie now" caroline said and khia turned around feeling somebody move her hair to the side which had her mind going somewhere else since she knew who it was.

"okayyyy miss boogers" kk said as she looked at the hoodie "yall needa change that nickname" khia laughed "you don't like it? p boogz" azzi said "h-h-h-hell naw" khia said, mocking that one tiktok audio.

"so who's riding with who?" khia asked "as long as i'm with my girlfriend then i don't care" lena said as she wrapped her arms around kk's neck "i say we all ride in nika's car and paige rides with khia" azzi said.