Introduction

Veer Oberoi

Veer Oberoi

32 years old. A famous businessman.  Handsome and charming man. Family person. Owns his own company called 'V Industry '. But also CEO of 'Oberoi group of industries'.

Tanya Oberoi

30 years old. A famous model. Belongs to a rich family. Veer's wife. She's a selfish and an arrogant lady. Her modelling is everything to her.

Swarna Oberoi

Veer's mom. A housewife. Sweet lady. Loves her son so much than anything. But scared of her husband.

Anant Oberoi

Veer's dad. Owner of Oberoi group of industries. Rude, arrogant and short tempered. He's life is always around business only.

Armaan Oberoi

Veer's elder brother. A doctor. He owns 'AK Medi Hospital'. Loves his younger brother and friendly with him.

Isha Oberoi

Armaan's wife. A gynecologist doctor. She's co-owner of 'AK Medi Hospital'. Veer is very friendly with her

Aahan Oberoi

Armaan-Isha's son. He's 8 years old. Champ of his chachu.

Ishan Oberoi

Armaan-Isha's son. He's 5 years old. Apple of Veer's eyes.

_____________________________

_________________________________________________

Pratha Sharma

23 years old. Belongs to a middle class family. Lovely and sweet girl. Doing her graduation last year. Wants to do something for her family. She's ambitious and wants to do good job so that she can help her family financially.

Rajesh Sharma

Pratha's papa. A Retired banker. Loves his family specially his younger daughter.

Rina Sharma

Pratha's mother. A housewife. Sweet lady.

Rajhshree Sharma

An old lady. Pratha's Dadi. Loves her granddaughter a lot. She calls Pratha as Pari.

Prity Sharma

Pratha's younger sister. She's 20 years old. First year college student.