Chapter 12

I had to rewrite this chapter cause Wattpad is DUMB! RAAAAA I'm mad.
I don't own Poppy Playtime

Lune was currently sitting in a padded play room of the Playhouse. Catnap has told him it was a place for him to Worship his God and for his little ones to reside. He didn't specify much on his "little ones" but he had warned Lune not to wander outside the room until he came back. The little skeleton huffed at that but agreed so Catnap would have a peace of mind in leaving him here.
In the meantime Lune had explored the room a bit. It was pretty big, meant to be a trampoline area for kids obviously. Though now it was very unsafe for activities like that. While there was a few play tunnels to crawl in and out of the room, there was also holes that definitely weren't supposed to be there. Rubble was all over and had wrecked some of the trampolines sadly. But on the bright side, Lune had found a medical station that looked very similar to a nurses office you'd see in a school. And he managed to get ahold of two new hands for the grab pack! One was purple and definitely had a lot long reach, it even worked like a trampoline itself so it kinda made sense that it was here. Another he found was a flare gun type of hand. Not very dangerous probably more for emergencies or for lighting up the room if the light went out. Lune attached these hands to his grabpack where he kept his extra green hand he had.
Tho after that there wasn't much else to the room and he was starting to get a bit bored being stuck there. But Lune started to noticed some small footsteps echoing in the tunnels and holes, as well as some little whites eyes appearing to stare at Lune for a few seconds. Though when he stare back they'd disappear making him pout.
After some more waiting he heard a small little warble coming from one of the tunnels behind him and he turned to see a small smile critters plush that resembled Catnap and Nappy, tho Nappy hissed quietly not liking it at all. Lune pet Nappy reassuringly and looked at the little Critter.
The toy was not in the best condition, it had some tears and wounds where Lune could easily see some dried blood mixed with some type of cotton. Some little strings were hanging from it's eyes likely from the original button eyes or whatever was there before hand.
Lune blinked and frowned at the poor toys, before approaching it. The toy nearly tried to back up and most likely scramble back into the tunnels, but Lune picked it up before it could.
"You poor thing, dear stars what happened to you?" He said softly, gently nuzzling the toy making it hiss. Lune hummed and turned around walking into the medical room.
The little catnap toy began to squirm and try to wiggle it's way out of the skeleton's arms. However a low growl from Nappy made it cease.
"Nappy we don't gotta be mean to little toy. He's just scared." Lune reprimanded softly making Nappy pout a bit. Lune grabbed whatever he needed, first aid kit, some needle and thread, bandages, whatever. He then sat the toy on a bed that was knocked over or ripped up, then got to work.
It was a bit of a struggle for Lune since the toy wouldn't hold still. So stitching some of the wounds up was a bit shaky but he managed. Afterwards, Lune added some disinfectant from the first aid kit and bandaged up the stitched wound so it would heal better. The toy sat frozen and severely confused. The stitches hurt a little bit but the rest wasn't that bad at all.
Nappy disappeared when Lune wasn't looking then reappeared next to the little catnap with a mirror that wasn't badly damaged. The toy stared at the mirror, it's little eyes seeming to widen in shock as well as joy. Lune giggled.
"The bandages aren't permanent, they're just to make sure you heal better. I'm not exactly sure how living toys work when it comes to boo boos but it helped with Huggy! It should work with you too! Hehe!" he said. The toy looked at him then tackle him, making let out an "oof" sound as the toy nuzzled him and purred happily.
"Hehe I'm glad you like it! C'mon now." Lune grinned, carrying the litter Critter back in to the other. Though, much to Lune's surprise, he saw a large group of smiling critter dolls gathered at the entrance of medical room. There were DogDays, Kickin Chickens, Bobby Bear hugs, More Catnaps, Bubba Bubbaphants, Hoppy Hopscotchs, Picky Piggys and som Crafty Corns. All of them looked worn and torn up, some worse then others with either one or both buttons eyes hanging from their real eyes. Lune gulped a bit and looked from the large group of toys to the one he just fixed up. He then gasped.
"Oh! Do you guys want me to help you too?" He asked the toys. To which he got excited warbles, pops and some child like giggles from the toys. Lune smiled and looked at Nappy.
"Ok then! Nappy can you have them line up? We can help them all until Catnap gets back!" He said. Nappy nodded and jumped to the door entrance, then let out a little screech causing the toys to immediately line up as he puffed out a bit a yellow smoke for good measure. Lune grinned and immediately picked up the first in line, which was a Dogday plush and got to work.