Part 1: Exposed

(What do you call this POV)

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the enigmatic Class-2 D student of the prestigious Advanced Nurturing High School. To the naked eye, he's nothing more than a gloomy, depressing, normal student, however, those who truly know him, and the abilities he hides, consider him inhumane, a monster.

But that bears the question, what made him so special? What has he gone through to become the monster he is?

The correct answer: The White Room.

The White Room was an educational institution where the early upbringing of Kiyotaka Ayanokouji took place. It was headed by Kiyotaka's father and was the main cause of the talents that he had developed which would help him in his later years.

It was a secret facility that had not been disclosed to the public. Until now.

(Third Person POV)

Heading to his classroom, 2-D, the new Grade 11 student walks down the halls of ANHS. He stops as he hears a person call out his name, it's his girlfriend, Kei Karuizawa.

He turns his head, and sees she's not alone. Two more girls, Sato Maya and Nene Mori. Hmm, a group he's become more familiar with.

(Ayanokouji POV)

I sigh, as I watch the trio of girls approach me. My girlfriend, and her two friends.

I've been on okay terms with Sato, even after rejecting her during Winter Break last year, and became one of Nene's friends after saving her during a special exam last year. They both became aware of Kei and I's relationship after catching us kissing behind the school.

Now that I think about it, many of my friends are females. Why is that? Whatever, I won't pay it much mind.

"Morning, Kei, Sato, Nene." I said with a nod of my head. I do my best to smile, only for my orbicularis oris and zygomaticus major muscles to absolutely betray me.

I drop the attempt at smiling, and Kei greets me.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka!" She happily said, and instantly grabbed onto my arm.

"Ayanokouji, good morning!" Nene said with an equal amount of happiness.

"Hey, Ayanokouji." Sato awkwardly responded. I guess even after all this time, she's still uncomfortable around me.

"Good morning to you both, Sato, Nene."

Nene and Sato left Kei and I alone, so we bought some drinks from the nearest vending machine.

"I've always been wondering, since I don't know much about your past, why not tell me?" Kei suddenly asked.

In a flash, memories of one girl came to mind. Someone who I could call a "friend", my very first in fact. I haven't spoken about her ever since she left me all those years ago.

"I guess, I had a frie-" Before I could even finish, the first bell rung, signaling it was time to go to class. We disposed of our drinks, and headed to our class.

(Third person POV)

As Kiyotaka and Kei head to their classroom, they are blissfully unaware of the chaos and confusion taking place in their class.

The White Room, the reason for Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's upbringing was leaked out to the world. All of it, from the names of the instructors, students, generations, to its coordinates. One thing stuck out to everyone upon reading the report.

'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the White Room Masterpiece.'

Under the text was a link to a website. It showed a video. It wasn't high quality, but one could easily make it out. The video showed a young Ayanokouji Kiyotaka being lectured about the do's and dont's of the White Room.

(Ayanokouji POV)

I had hoped for a normal, peaceful day, but with my luck, I figured that to be impossible. And unfortunately, I was correct.

"Dude! Why didn't you tell us you were apart of some illegal organization!?" Ike had frantically asked me, with every student eventually following his lead, and bombarding me with questions.

I was confused, before being shown the video. The White Room was exposed. Was it that man's doing? Is he trying to ostracize me, and get me back there?

I stayed silent. The friend I thought of earlier flashed through my mind. Despite my attitude towards her, I guess I cared about her deep down.

I watched as teachers, students, and even some Kayaki Mall employees all gathered around me and Kei.

"Uhh...Please-" I couldn't finish before the questions interrupted me.

"So!? Why didn't you tell us!?"

"What was the White Room like?"

"Is it true they killed kids they deemed defective?"

Were some of the questions I could hear.

Hirata, my saving grace, used his, I believe it's called "rizz", to calm everyone down. I was finally able to get to my seat, only for me to be instantly bombarded with demands of telling them my time in the White Room.

Was this Tsukishiro's doing? That man's? Or was it Chairman Sakayanagi? Can't be the last option. So it has to be one of the first two.

I sighed, and looked around. The students from Class D-A, from all 3 years were cramped into the classroom, eager to hear my story.

Should I lie? No, they know pretty much anything, and despite being dumb, would eventually realize my fib. I guess I need to be honest with them.

It'll be a long evening.

(END)

yo, author-san here, here's the start of my "reaction" fic! or, it's more or less koji retelling events. whatever, they're technically reacting to it anyway. i hope you read the important stuff, and are willing to read this story.

cya