Bio

Known by the username masonfitzzy, I am a Toronto-based Wattpad Creator writer. I currently work as a nurse in the community, but I am also an undergrad student completing a Specialty in History with a Minor in English. Somehow, I squeeze in as much writing as possible!

I have been creating stories for as long as I can remember. Recently, I had my ten year anniversary on Wattpad! The first story I posted (way back in 2014) was Family Comes First, and now the series has more than 30 million views. In 2018, I was asked to be one of the original stories in the Next Beta program, which was the origins of the Wattpad Originals Program. My story Day After Day also joined the Originals Program, and it was short-listed in the 2021 Wattys. My two stories Vampires, Eh? and Submission have also been shortlisted in the 2022 Wattys.

In 2019, I became a Wattpad Star. 

In 2022, I became a Wattpad Creator. 

The community of writers and readers is what has kept me on Wattpad all these years. I have made so many connections with so many talented people, and I cannot wait to make more!

I am known for writing horror, but I do not limit myself to the genre. I have been trying to expand into other areas, such as fantasy and romance. I really enjoy stories with dark elements and spooky characters, but I also love goofball side characters, spicy chemistry, and satire. 

I am also a proud cat mom to two rambunctious gremlins named Leo and Theo.