034.

Sunday, September 15th
-Milani Sakai Coleman(20)-

Milani opened the door to her son Kingston's room seeing the three month old was already up, walking towards the big crib he slept in he was picked up

Milani opened the door to her son Kingston's room seeing the three month old was already up, walking towards the big crib he slept in he was picked up. Greeting him she kissed all over in the face.

The baby smiled softly, he began to scrunch his body letting out an stretch. Milani watched in awe. She had looked at him that way every since she had him, being around a baby was new to her and quick since he was born so fast.

He had his father's whole face, from the skin tone to the face features, she couldn't even been mad knowing she had a attitude towards him her whole pregnancy.

"Goodmorninggg babyyy" milani smiled showing off her smile, since she had gotten her braces off she smiled more and more by the day
Kingston smiled wider showing his gums milani let out laughs walking them back into the room her and quincy slept in.

Kingston's room was right across the hall from theirs, their was another room downstairs where kennel had been plotting to stay, she moved out of her mothers house and moved in with the couple like she had always planned.

milani walked into their bedroom sitting on the bed, she grabbed a pillow laying the baby down, it was strange to her how Kingston wasn't a cry baby, he was always smiling, he slept his days away and only cried when he was hungry.

"yea me ya' dad, not morning people" she spoke to the baby as if he would talk back, he just stared at her with a surprised yet confused expression, he was in their room all the time but his eyes roamed
everywhere.

It was one-twenty-nine on the dot, milani woke up an hour ago but she was fully active now, it was quiet and dark in the home. Quincy and kennel were still sleep so it was just her and king.

She looked at the tv searching for a movie to watch on netflix, she finally found a movie playing the movie "Annie." Once she had played it she paused it remembering her son had to eat, she grabbed kingston making her way out of the room she went downstairs talking to him like she did now often.

"This milk ain't gone make the cut for you i see" she mumbled trying to make him a bottle herself she looked up seeing navi walking out of ken's room she stopped her movements looking at milani who was shocked.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, then milani just sighed. "I knew you wasn't standing on business bitch" she said then they both broke into laughter, navi waved her off walking towards the fridge "bitch please you got a whole son, you was never standing on business" she joked grabbing a bottle of water.

Milani just smacked her lips deadpanning the girl "we gone talk about it later." Milani waved her off walking back towards the stairs with the baby boy in her hand who was playing with her necklace since it dangled in his face.