(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

'IT WORKED!' Chelsea exclaimed, her voice was all Heidi needed to hear before the bottle was snatched out of the experimenting vampire's grasp. She threw her head back downing the wine, not caring about savouring the taste of it, only interested in the effect it would produce.

'We need to do this with the rest of these!' Heidi's only words were after the empty bottle left her thirsty for more of the stuff that the girls had created. 'You.' Her finger was now pointed in Katherine's direction. 'Are my new hero.' The brunette human could only grin back.

'I mean, how did we not think of this before, it's literally so simple! O Negative mixed into human alcohol makes it safe for us to drink without throwing up!' Heidi continued to call out as Chelsea continued to mix the blood type into more bottles of alcohol that they had brought up to Katherine's room.

Jane sat on the foot of the brunette's bed, a fitting, girlish giggle escaping her lips as she looked at Heidi, who began to, seemingly, inhale more of the drinks. Even pouring a glass of wine for the young girl and another glass of wine, but one from a different bottle, for the human.

'Drink up girls, we ain't running out anytime soon!' She cried out in motivation, clearly the varying variety of alcohol bottles she had now downed were taking affect upon her as she jumped over to a speaker she had brought in earlier to Katherine's room and soon selected a random playlist out of the several she may have had, the music blasting from the device.

Many bottles had been finished up, a majority being the blood-tainted ones, yet Katherine had caught up on a fair share and was now parading around the room with Heidi, in an attempt to dance to the music, the two women spun around aimlessly as they held their alcohol bottles.

Chelsea soon joined the two, leaving Jane still sat on the ground, a glass of the wine still next to her, she hadn't drunken as much as the other two, only having a few servings. Yet she clapped along to the beat of the song that played whilst Katherine, now absolutely shitfaced, decided to spin as many times as she could to the beat until she seemed to trip over her feet and fell backwards.

Yet two strong arms seemed to catch her just before she hit the floor. 'Well he-llo there.' She slurred playfully, a completely lop-sided smile on her face as she spoke to her saviour. 'You should join us, it's funn!' Katherine giggled as she was met with a disapproving frown.

The vampire that caught the brunette looked up to the other females in the room whilst her moved to hold Katherine in bridal fashion, who complained profusely that they wanted to be put down. 'Whose smart idea was to get her drunk?' Caius asked them, clearly not impressed. 'And why the hell are you all acting as if you're all in a drunken state, are you trying to encourage her?'

'Oh-noooooooo.' Katherine whined. 'Girls watch out, it's the fun po-lice!' She hiccupped in between the two parts of the last word.

'We're not acting drunk, master.' Chelsea piped up. 'Try this!' She held out an untouched bottle of vodka that had been mixed to Katherine.