Surprise Holy Audience

The seraphim, Sera and Emily, were conversing with Charlie and Vaggie, and just before the two are welcomed into heaven, a massive ball of pure light, brighter than the sun, manifests above everyone and nearly blinds them.

As the ball descends, the light dims and reforms into an eight-winged silhouette. The light lifts from the person, revealing a radiant, feminine being. Their yellow-pink gradient-colored hair flows in waves, independent of the winds. The height of the being matches that of Sera, even surpassing her to an extent. The entity landed, folding their wings around their person, one pair around her neck while lower pairs surrounded the skirt, giving them a dress of feathers and leaving one pair free.

 The entity landed, folding their wings around their person, one pair around her neck while lower pairs surrounded the skirt, giving them a dress of feathers and leaving one pair free

Vaggie froze in shock, using all of her willpower to not reflexively bow, worried about who appeared before everyone. The seraphim spoke up with concern and glee. "Your Divinity! It's been so long since I've seen you outside your room," Emily said happily.

"Your divinity, you were to wait inside for us to accompany Princess Morningstar to speak with you," Sera spoke in worry.

As this "divinity" laid eyes on the Princess of Hell, their glee exploded in volume, "OH MY STARS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU! IT'S REALLY, REALLY, REALLY YOU!!"

Before Charlie could even make a rebuttal, the being picked up and hugged her as if they saw someone they missed dearly. The being twirled and coddled Charlie while expressing their emotions.

"Oh, I am so happy to finally meet you, Charlie! MMMM, so cuuuute. You look sooo much like Luci and oh!... Your soul! You are remarkably pure for a demon. Lucifer and Lilith must've raised you well. Of course, you are part angel, so..."

"Err, your divinity," Sera interjected. "You just appeared in front of our guests without introducing yourself. And besides, you're crushing Ms. Morningstar."

The Mysterious person's excitement calmed down enough to realize what they were doing. "I...... Can't...... Breeeaattthhe...," Charlie gasped as she was squished at the waist.

"OOH, I'M SO, SO SORRY," quickly said the being as they released Charlie panically. "ARE YOU OKAY, NOTHING BROKEN?!"

Gasp, gasp " I'm okay," Charlie wheezed. She tried to catch her breath before she followed with a question. " wooo, uuuuhhhh.... Who might you be?"