PART 64

*RECAP*

He would always keep ur preference and likings private.
___________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

All the seven mens present in the rom were having a small meeting of their own while the ladies were also busy talking their own

All the seven mens present in the rom were having a small meeting of their own while the ladies were also busy talking their own. Everyone was simply minding their business while waiting for the food.

Each of them were either resting thier head in their partners shoulder or chest or in thier lap. Or just resting their arms on their back side hugging.

Except for u who was dozing off to sleep in Jungkook's lap. Not bothering to even glance at anywhere or to anyone.

(The only single person left is ~u and i~😭)

JH/wife:"aish when this food is coming. I am hungry."

JM/wife:"yeah we need to go to the mall too. Otherwise we won't get much time to do all the shoppings."

SG/wife:"i am gonna buy some shoes first."

Yoongi who was resting his head on his wife's lap looked at her and said.

SG:"u literally Have a whole freaking wardrobe full of just shoes heels and sandals. How many more do u need."

SG/wife:"i need more. U got any problem."

SG:"nope get whatever u want my darling."

He didn't said anything further and just closed his eyes nuzzling his face more onto his wife's lap.

V/wife:"then i will also get some shoes first."

V:"what the heck. why? I got u five i repeat five pairs of shoes wifey why u need to buy more."

V/wife:"shut up. If i need more than means i need more."

V:"alright alright as u wish love."

He said and once again started brushing her soft hairs with his fingers.

RM/wife:"i definitely need to get more makeup items."

RM:"u don't need any kind of makeup honey. U are beautiful Just the way u are. U should feel confident however u look. U should love yourself."

RM/wife:"Mr Kim. I do love myself and it's not like that u will let me go until i love myself. Also the reason i need to buy makeup is because u dropped my whole makeup box shattering everything."

Namjoon laughed nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

Jin/wife:"then how about we make list of everything we need."

SG/wife:"great idea also Let's highlight the shops we need to go."

V/wife:"aish now what are u doing tae?"

V:"trying to sell one of my properties since my wallet is surely gonna damage today."

V/wife:"u impudent miserly cheap bitch. U are literally a billionaire."