[eight]

there was only one day that Matilda and Lando had the day to themselves, the first full day that Lando was back in Monaco. Matilda had woken up earlier than him, ordering the two breakfast before even getting out of bed. She only got out of bed when she heard a knock at the door, slipping out from the bed, she thanked the delivery driver and started plating the breakfast food.

they were both a sucker for sweet pancakes with fruit, she rushed to the bedroom, waking her best friend up so they could eat together.

they then spent the rest of the morning catching up, which didn't take long considering the best friends couldn't go without talking for more than two minutes

they then spent the rest of the morning catching up, which didn't take long considering the best friends couldn't go without talking for more than two minutes. the next morning they were filming a video for quadrant with angry ginge and after that came more quadrant videos and training so they were making use of their quite day.

and at some point when Lando was at training , Matilda was going to record her song using his DJ set. they basked in each others presence, simply just doing their own things in silence, Matilda writing her poetry while Lando scrolled through his phone. his eyes drifting to her every few moments.

he practically had everything about her memorized, the way her freckles came out due to the Monaco sun. the way her nose sloped upwards slightly, the way her eyes widened and had a slight sparkle in when she got an idea. maybe he was falling in love with her,  maybe he had been in love with her for a while but who was he to dwell on it for too long.

Matilda couldn't like him back, she had two many famous people surrounding her to like him. no matter how many dreams he had about her, no matter how much he wished she would, he just knew it would never happen and for now, he was content with that. he was happy that she would spend time with him, cuddle with him when they're both lonely, come visit him despite having her own things going on.

even if it was purely platonic, he was glad she was his...

lando.jpg just posted on instagram

liked by matilda, team_quadrant and others

lando.jpg today through my eyes

view all 1225 comments

user99 he's so in love with her it's unreal
|user99 GUYS ISTG LANDO JUST LIKED RHEN UNSLIKD THOS WYFFF

lantilda she's so pretty!!!
(liked by lando.jpg)

maxfewtrell tell her to stop smoking or i'll kill her myself
|lando.jpg @matilda max said he'll kill you if you don't stop smoking
| matilda LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG BAD GIRLS DO IT WELL
| lando.jpg don't think she cares mate

lewisversace get her of my feed
|matilda love you too snoogums
| lewisversace kys😘

matilda how you make me look pretty even while i'm sleeping will always surprise me
|lando.jpg don't push it, you looked like a feral beast in the one i took before this

~~~

LILLY SPEAKS
don't ask, this is not proofread lmaooo. anyways i wanna do a slow burn but i don't think i physically can loll

also lewis doesn't actually have a face claim yet but i'm determined to find a good one