ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟎𝟗

ETHAN REYES"you sexy ma

ETHAN REYES
"you sexy ma."

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
5:48PM

NOTTI and lanae walked into the studio box hand in hand. "i gotta work on a few things then we can go." notti said as lanae nodded.

"take your time, i actually like this." lanae said examining the studio room. the walls were decorated, and there were led lights that made the room stand out.

notti laughed at lanaes reaction as he nodded slowly. lanae sat down on the couch infront of notti before he looked at her.

lanae then looked up seeing notti staring at her as she looked at him confused. "what?" lanae asked confused as notti stood up.

he made his way over to her before grabbing her hand and lifting her up off the couch. "that ain't gon' work la la." notti said as he made his way back over to the seat he was in originally before sitting down and sitting lanae on his lap.

lanae let out a laugh realizing what notti meant as she made herself comfortable. notti then laid one hand on lanae's leg as he finally got started finishing up his song lyrics.

lanae turned her head and looked infront of her seeing all the different song lyrics notti had wrote on different notebooks.

"this mad pain." lanae said reading the lyrics as notti looked up to see which one she was looking at. he then nodded his head before looking at lanae who was looking at him.

notti smirked at the girl before leaning in and kissing her. lanae wrapped her arms around notti's neck as they kept kissing.

a few minutes later there was a knock at the door causing lanae and notti to pull away. notti and lanae both looked at the door before a girl walked in.

"uhm?" the girl said confused seeing lanae sitting on notti's lap. and he immediately groaned before tapping lanae's leg hinting for her to get up.

"cece get the fuck out bro." notti said pointing to the door as lanae stood up confused. notti then sat up from the chair before walking over to the door where cece was standing at.

"no im not leaving, who's this bitch sitting on your lap?" cece asked pointing at lanae who immediately mugged her.

"bitch? who's the bitch?" lanae asked looking around the room dumbly as cece rolled her eyes.

"anyways..." cece said before looking at notti with a wide smile. "i missed you!" cece said as she wrapped her arms around the boy.

lanae then looked at notti with a shocked expression as he scrunched up his face and quickly pushed cece off him. "move bro, and get out." notti spat out annoyed as lanae let out a laugh. but it wasn't funny.

"mmnch, you fake now." cece said crossing her arms as notti looked at her like she was stupid.

"you deadass right now bro?" notti asked with his mouth parted in disbelief as cece was about to speak, but there was a push at the door making all heads turn.

"my bad twin, she made it past somehow." dd said coming up to the doorframe as lanae and notti both looked at him yank cece by the arm before dragging her out.

as soon as there was peace and quiet, notti looked back over to lanae who was avoiding his gaze.

"la la." notti said crossing his arms as lanae let out a frustrated sigh. she couldn't even be upset because what did she really expect? this is why she didn't date.

"you don't have to explain yourself to me, we're not together notti." lanae said shaking her head as she sat back down onto the couch.

"well i want to, that's my ex and she won't leave me alone." notti said annoyed as lanae looked at him.

"i really don't want anything to do with that notti." lanae said honestly as he then let out a sigh. "i'm just being honest, i don't want to deal with a crazy ex." lanae said as he looked at her apolitically.

"ima take care of it don't worry about it ight?" notti said as lanae watched him walk over to her.

"we good?" notti asked as she nodded slowly. lanae always had promised herself, if a guy had an ex that still even had contact with him. drop him

but why did she decide to ignore it?

(idek if that ending sentence made sense, but idc 😭 moving on !)