2. Breakdown

( Long (kinda) chapter!! it may contain angst!)

*Eventually everyone had calmed down and they decided to celebrate with a few drinks, with Alastor still missing.*

"You're so cute Husky.." Angel said, blowing kisses at him as Cherry laughed "Angie leave him alone.. you're drunk again" Husk chuckled.

Charlie and Vaggie were too lost in each other's eyes when suddenly, their gaze was broken as Nifty spoke, "Guys" She said with a low tone as if she was worried

"Yeah?" Charlie replied, "Wheres Lucifer and Alastor.. i saw lucifer earlier but i cant find Alastor." She said, as a look of worry crept upon her face.

"I haven't seen Al since the extermination" Angel managed to blurt, he was a bit shaky as he had a bit too much to drink, after that husk took him up to his room where he joined him.
(don't get the wrong idea u dirty minded people, they just cuddled😭)

Husk and Angel left, which left Cherry, Vaggie, Charlie and Nifty to find Lucifer and Alastor.

A few hours passed and Alastor was missing, however they found Lucifer just in his room. Cherry had decided to go back to her apartment as it was getting late, "I hope yous find him! but im gonna head back home.. gettin' late." she stated before she threw a bomb in the distance and ran after it.

It was morning now, Charlie, Vaggie and Nifty gave up looking. They figured he would come 'home' on his own.

(the story is now Alastors pov!)

Alastor was hiding in his radio tower, with glass all over the floor from the recent extermination, blood smeared on the walls. He had thought he was going insane

*Why did i loose? Why did that happen? Why did he do that? Why am i so weak.. why why why!!* he thought to himself with tears glistening in his eyes, although he was quite literally having a break down, he was unable to frown. "Fucking stupid Lilith!" he screamed

Lilith had Alastor on a 'leash' for a while now, over 65 years. It was clear Lilith was still alive, as his powers are still limited. He knew she was alive.. he just didn't know where.

Alastor sat up slightly and rested his elbows on his knees as he ran his hands through his hair. he stayed like this for a while but he quickly sprang up as he heard an explosion. He looked out one of the shattered windows and saw one of Cherrys bombs. Thats when he thought to himself "Its time i go back.. i shouldn't keep the others waiting.. nor worrying." he muttered to himself as he sat up.

————————————————————————

(GUYS!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE LUCIFER I SWEAR!! IM LACKING INSPO FOR THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERSSS)