𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"What's it like? To not remember anything?" Theo suddenly asked.

Cleo laughed lightly and looked at him.

"What do you feel when you can't score a ball in the ring?"

"Horrible."

"Exactly!" Cleo laughed bitterly and turned back to the view.

"The only memory I had of my parents was when I was a kid. But now I can't even remember them. When I look at their pictures, I see nothing but the faces of strangers."

"When I met my old friends from our town. They all felt like strangers to me."

"I always feel lost. And somehow missing something. As if I'm never gonna be whole again."

"Losing all my memories felt like my whole life was stolen and dumped. Now I'm no better than an empty canvas."

"Did you ever think about what would happen if you ever remember something?" Theo asks out of curiosity.

"No. But even if I do. I'm pretty sure I'd be just confused. A fragment of memory would only give me more questions to ask. So I'd rather not remember."

"I just think that I'm better now and that's all that matters."

The next day at the resort.
It was time for everyone to enjoy and have a good time. Many of them enjoyed swimming in the pool. Some are playing games by the restaurant while others are just busy admiring the view from the cottages.

"Do I know how to swim?" Cleo asks with pure curiosity while watching other students at the pool.

She and Clay are currently sitting at the bar while enjoying a glass of cocktail. Clay's busy playing candy crush on her phone after giving up trying to find a decent signal on top of a mountain resort.

"You don't. But you still always want to go swimming." Clay stated nonchalantly.

"Yeah. And I wanna go now too." Cleo pouts and turns to Clay. "But there's too many people." She said.

"I'm bored. Should we go around and kill time?" Clay huffs and looks at her twin sheepishly.

"Where? The resort doesn't really have many places to go except the pools and the arcades. And it's packed with students." Cleo complained.

She actually wanted to try billiards but most of the male students went there. And other ladies who tried to go to the arcade came back because the place was full.

Other good places are also filled with students so there isn't much to go to anymore except the bar they are at.

"The woods. Maybe we'll find a deer or something!" Clay laughed and stood up, dragging her sister with her.

"Won't the deer run away if it sees us? Besides, how are you sure we'll see one?" Cleo whined but still followed her sister anyway.

"That's why we're gonna find one!" Clay says and had to drag her sister because she was too lazy to walk quickly.

The twin eventually got to the woods. It's not that wild despite being in the mountains. And they can still hear the loud music from the restaurant since they don't plan to go further either.

"Oh wait! I should've brought my camera! Let's go!" Clay suddenly gasped and hurried back to the resort.

"Just make it quick!" Cleo yells at her as she has no intention of coming with her just to grab a camera.