Os

Hii guys,

Just thought to write one.

So As per the serial, Armaan saved Abhira from JCB and saved her house. Just the change is Abhira agreed to hire the Contractor. As they finalised everything with Contractor.

Abhira:-) (Feeling blessed to have Armaan in her life) Armaan I Will come in sometime till then you shift to another resort.

Armaan:-) (With frown) But Where are you going? I will come with you.

Abhira:-) (In Abhira's iconic mood) Khadusmaan This is mussoorie, where I had brought up. I know every inch of this city. So you don't need to worry about me. And you know what people used to call me "CPM"

Armaan :-) (Confused) CPM?

Abhira:-) (Happily) Chalta Phirta Map.

Armaan looked at her in unbelievable look.

Before armaan could have said something Abhira had left.

Armaan:-) (With a smile) She is really like a wind. Now she is here but in next moment, don't know where she will be. But she coloured my life with so many colors. She cared so much about everyone. I just wish she never lose her this chipriness.

Scene shift to a beautiful Church

Abhira:-) (Praying with huge smile)

God ji! You know very well that I used to come here with mumma. But now is not here. You know when mumma left me I thought now who will care about me, who will protect me. But God ji you send armaan in my life like a blessing. I know I take your blessing temporarily but now I want it to be permanent in my life. Armaan is so caring, loving, understanding that any girl can fall for him and even I didn't get spared from his charm. Now I love him and I can't expect my life without him. He always had done so much for me whether cooking special noodles for me to fighting with dadisaa for me, whether with my professor for my exam or phupha saa for my self respect. He even tried to make mumma's birthday special now Came here to save my house by leaving his important case. I knew dadisaa will be so angry on armaan but still he came for me. Thank you so much for this blessing God ji.... thank you so much... I am lighting this candle with a wish not for me but for armaan, please fulfill his every wish. I just want him to be happiest person on this earth. Please God ji ....

Saying this Abhira lighted the candle and she came out and was about to go but she heard a voice and she turned and she said... Namit....

Namit is the senior of Abhira on whom Abhira had crush.

Namit:-) (Happily and shaking hand with abhira ) Hiii Abhira... After so long I am seeing you?

Abhira:-) (Smiling widely) Hii Namit, you here. When you returned.

Namit:-) I returned two month ago and what I heard shocked me to the core....

Abhira:-)(With frown) What....