🌼Chapter-26🌼

"𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥" she kissed his cheeks and went out

"𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥" she kissed his cheeks and went out...her soothing talks really made his uneasiness fade away.."𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 jisoo" He said with a small smile.. And went to sleep...

~

Next Day
He woke up from his sleep and his side was empty. He frown but soon his frown turned into smile. He carres that other side and chuckle lightly with his bright gummy smile. Well it's very rare for him to smile like this but people says love changes person and here he is. After meeting his love who deliberately loves him back just like how he do to her. And today he was more than happy as today is his engagement. His face was glowing with happiness which was also a very rare for a emotionless man Like him. He got up and started getting ready. Somewhere he was feeling sad in his heart because of the absence of his parents. They are not in this world anymore to his happiness. They are not here to celebrate and participate in his happiest memories. He don't admit it but he do miss them somewhere in his heart. But today he was really missing them. A single tear left from his eye as flashback hit him like a truck.

Flashback >
It was raining heavily and the weather was chilly from cold winds ..yoongi , taehyung and jimin from a long drive it was midnight .yoongi's parents went out of country .they both went to Paris for a business trip in of their branch in Paris .so yoongi invited jimin and taehyung for a sleepover at his mansion .he was sad because his parents went to their business trip without any proper goodbye since they were in a hurry .
When the trio went inside the mansion .the head maid and butler ran to yoongi and said "Young Master ,Master Min & Mrs Min's car got into an accident ,th-they di-died on the s-spot..we were trying to call you but from so long but your phone was out of reach" hearing such news yoongi was in a shock so do jimin and taehyung ..yoongi was 19 years old at that time .His legs give up he cried and cried sobbing loudly . Jimin lend him his shoulder to cry on while taehyung rubbed his back crying silently .it was a heartbreaking moment for them and an unforgettable memory for them.
Later Mrs.Min & Mr.Min's body were taken into the mansion direct from hospital by their bodyguards along with Mr.min's secretary and his P.A and a few trusted mens from Min Empire .Min family was all over the news & Televisions . keeping all things aside they were given a proper funeral.

After 2 months
Yoongi was standing on the terrace at night gazing at the stars silently.his mind was blank totally ,after the incident he was never the same person instead he became a very reserved and cold person at a young age . suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned back and saw his dad's secretary Mr.Hwang and P.A Mr.Jung standing.they both greeted yoongi .

"Why are you here ?both of you?" Yoongi asked them who were sitting on the couch with seriousness .Mr.Hwang hand him a envelope and Mr.Jung opened his suitcase which he was carrying from the moment he stepped inside the Min's Mansion

"What is this?" Yoongi asked

________________

I am really sorry for not updating from soooo long .. actually a lot of things happened which I can't tell here..2023 was curse for me and eventually 2024 is also going like that..

And once again one more sorry for changing characters names again and again ..this time I won't change any characters names ..I have taken few easy names which I have already edited in the chapters...

Thankyou for having patience now I am going to give fast update because I have already written chapters...

Thankyou for being with me for 3 years ..I can't believe when I started writing this book I was 13y old and a day before yesterday on 8th April 2024 i become 16y old ...BTS went to military was surely painful for me ...and lastly few comments won't hurt so please do comment..

and lastly few comments won't hurt so please do comment