Fifth

"You know someone?" I stand up from my chair abruptly.

"Yes... I mean no, I told you I'm not a spy, ok?" She waves her hands.

Callum forwards and shoves her down the ground and raises a gun to her head. "Talk."

I notice the others stir at the noise. "What's happening?" Ella asks sleepily.

"What in the?" Helios stands up from his bed.

"Ah, hell that hurts!" She groans. "How many times will I tell you that I was an underground agent!" She grits through clenched teeth.

"Callum stop." I pull his arm but he won't budge.

"Obviously we have other agents we planted here to observe. And now they're off to get whomever that is because you are holding a gun at the wrong person!" She spits angrily but tries her best to whisper-shout.

Callum let's go of her.

Standing up, she spits blood from her split lip. "Isn't it clear to you that they are watching our every move? One mistake and we're never getting out of here!" She pushes her index finger to his chest.

"I don't get why all of you are suspecting me when you are actually getting the upper hand of having me as a teamma..." She drops to the ground.

I caught her just in time, thinking that she fainted but no... All the color drained from my face when I noticed blood drip from her skull.

Zade seems to notice because he stops when he is approaching me.

A bullet went through the wall.

My hands began to tremble, my strength draining out from me. Aria drops to the ground and the image of Sera then replays in the back of my mind.

No.

No.

No.

This is not true.

This is a nightmare.

"Dammit." Ella sobs. "We are all going to die."

I back away from Aria's body, refusing to believe was I had just witnessed.

"The bullet went through the wall." Nate mutters.

"First Sera then her..." Helios murmurs. "I can't do this." He grabs a gun and points it at himself but Nate tackles him before he can even do anything.

"Are you crazy!?" He shouts. "Man, you have a sister waiting for you and you're killing yourself just because you can't take it!?"

"What do you know?!" Helios tries to push Nate off angrily. "You are the one that messed up your life while I'm working my ass of just to have one!"

Nate throws a good punch on his face. "Snap out of it will you?! All of us are struggling and if you're just gonna give up from something like this then I don't think you deserve to have a life! Yes, I rammed up my life but at least I learned from it! But you don't seem to understand that this is what they want us to do! This is what they want us to be!"

Tears start to trickle down my cheeks without realizing. It's true, we're all breaking a little... But just letting go without a fight won't do us any justice.

"We're going to figure this out, make it out alive, end of the story." Nate stands up, leaving Helios on the ground.

I watch Zade gauge his finger in Aria's bullet wound. "It's the same bullet, 7n6."

"Isn't that banned?" Callum asks ignoring the the fact that the guy's fingers are covered in blood and most importantly, brain remnants.

"Do you wonder why they always angle it so no one else gets shot? As if they're doing it for a reason? These are powerful ones and are known as the poison bullets." Zade turns the bullet around.