-003

Waiting for me with your mouth open

입을 벌린 채 나를 기다리는 걸

Her smooth and soft hands circled his torso, embracing him.

her lips quivered and tears gathered on her long eyelashes, sliding down her smooth skin and dampening his torn and filthy shirt.

"I'm sorry"

"why are you crying?" he chuckled, making sure his hands were clean before patting her head.

"cause you're hurt"

"It's nothing, they'll heal soon" he reassured, patting her back as she sobbed into his chest.

"why are you guys so equipped with weapons already? I found none yet" m/n examined their sword in fascination.

Yoo Joonghyuk and Lee Jihye, the new acquaintances he made a few hours prior when he arrived at Chungmuro station

Do-yun threw a fit when he thought Jihye had an interest in him when in reality the girl was enthusiastic about the food m/n shared with them.

'he's old' she said to Do-yun, making a face portraying her disgust.

"Ahjussi, don't you have a sponsor?" Lee Jihye queried.

"no"

"you can obtain them from sub-scenarios, sometimes they offer weapons as rewards for passing the scenario" Joonghyuk commented.

m/n nods and fixes his son's sleeping position, he lays Do-yun's head on his lap, while he cradles Eunwoo's tiny body, his baby carrier neatly folded and stored away inside the backpack he snatched on their way towards the station.

"I'll go patrolled around the station then" Jihye informed, putting on her gray zip-up hoodie, leaving with her sword in hand.

the two men sat in silence, staring after Jihye's disappearing form.

"I'll go then" Joonghyuk added, pushing himself to stand up, his boots clicked as his steps grew further, his coat swaying with each step he took.

m/n sighed and leaned back on the wall, staring at the blue screen in annoyance.

[constellation, Still monster have been confirmed to interfere with the scenarios]

[constellation, Still monster have been temporarily put on probation for plausibility]

goddamn, the star stream is strict against the constellations interfering .

metal handcuffs wrapped around his wrist, further agitating him.

[Constellation, Demon-like judge of fire is shrieking at the injustice the star stream conveyed]

[Constellation, Director of a hundred films said he deserved it]

"what are you doing in Korea? go back to India go watch your people damn foreigners" m/n stuck out his tongue.

[Constellation, Star in the sky: the moon said you have a very foul and colorful vocabulary]

m/n smiles softly "Thank you"

[Constellation, Star in the sky: the moon said it wasn't a compliment]

Eunwoo squirmed and cried causing m/n to panic "Bottles baby bottles!" he groaned and tugged at the handcuffs, he carefully laid Eunwoo in his lap before harshly tugging at the metal after he positioned his hands away from his sons.

he took the water bottle inside the bag and twisted open the lids, carefully pouring them on the floor creating a puddle.

"hey you Mul Gwishin, help me out here" he dipped his hand into the puddle of water, feeling a pruney finger brush against his wrist, upon feeling the handcuffs loosen he held the hand for a moment until it voluntarily let go and left.

he sighs and wipes his wet hand on his pants before focusing on the task of making Eunwoo milk.

unlike his name, his ability revolved around Korean folklore, the Mul Gwishin for example,

Mul (water) and Gwishin ( spirit) they're the spirits of victims who drowned in a large body of water, m/n learned that they're scared and often accompanied them by holding hands.

one thing m/n note is that the victim's hand most of the time was smaller than his.

either women or children and that broke his heart.

he nudges the teat on Eunwoo's lips the infant immediately wraps his lips around it sucking eagerly finally able to quench his thirst and satisfy his hunger.

the ripple of water caught his attention, his gaze softened when a small hand emerged from the small puddle, waiting patiently.

"Hey," he called out, lacing his larger hands around the smaller ones.

the child's hand squeezes his hand, acknowledging his call.

he smiles and leans back, his hold on the child's hand never loosens, giving a firm squeeze from time to time.

"It's okay, I'm here" he mutters, his unoccupied hand brushing Do-yun hair tenderly.

thank you for 200 reads :)) and yes we're a constellation! yay!

don't be shy to point out mistakes! I'm trying to improve them!

you can suggest how to make the stories better to, just Pm me or write on the conversations boards kay?

try to guess who the constellations is :)

"no why?"