Farewell.

"I learned how to love and care, but they taught me how to let go and ignore. I sought companionship, dreading solitude, yet when the universe granted me camaraderie, it was the pinnacle of my existence. But why must everything come to an end? Why bid farewell for selfish reasons? Can't they stay? I've shown loyalty and kindness, never seeking anything in return. It hurts—it's different being alone and being with someone. I don't want to take the next step, to progress to the next stage, utter the next lines. Please, let me linger a while longer. I'm content here...

I dread losing them, yet I've come to realize that, for the time being, I was a fool. They never cared, never truly listened, and yet I remained. Why? Because of loneliness? Was it a selfish or foolish wish? I no longer care. I've accepted my fate, embraced the truth: time marches on, immutable, irreversible. I cherish the memories of your smiles, knowing I could bring you joy. But not all stays. Have you grown weary? Do my jokes no longer elicit laughter? I'll strive harder, but time ticks away, and it seems you're ready for the next chapter. Yet... I'm not.

I hope you find strength in my absence, banish those dark thoughts without seeking my counsel. May you grow wiser in your decisions, for friends may come and go, but I'll return when the time is right. Promise me one thing: never change for the sake of love.

Goodbye, comrades. Thank you for the love you've shown me, for the lessons learned. I am grateful for each of you. In the end, no one emerged victorious, but we'll meet again.

Thank you."