𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

" She's hell,
He's the devil
-- The demons see no
End of this obsession... "

Prologue

My Princess

[ YEAR: 1768 ]

Author's POV

" Pleasantries.... My princess... " The voice. This unholy voice blocks her. Blocks her every time. It makes her feel every single experience, one can have.
" We encountered it again? What an ethereal faith. " He resumed after a keen cease.

Him facing her rear side, admiring her ethereal beauty, which he is obsessed with. Pirouetting around, she confronts his eyes. His eyes speak more than enough. It reflects, the passion, the love and the anonymous yet mysterious expression which she couldn't come across.

His hazel brown whiskey eyes like a deep night ocean, with highly curled eyelashes and a unique measure of eyelids, were watching her gorgeous green eyes, without dropping them. Him wearing a royal prince mantle with the rarest diamonds work of art on it. His slightly smaller curtain hairs fall the rails of his eyes, forging them additionally attractive.

A mysterious magicstick smile crept on his charming delighted lips. " I wonder if we won't meet again? " An unknowing sentence spoke out from her mouth. He crept his smile wider, the more he widened, the more it looked anonymous.

" I'll make sure we do so... My... Princess " he resumed his sentence with a small pause, pressing on his favorite words, but not hers. she doesn't know, why his voice makes her feel numb. Especially 'My Princess' .

" I genuinely say, in my absence, you became more gorgeous and delicious " He stepped a foot back, to admire, that made her discomfited. She awkwardly crunched her cerulean coloured royal gown. Her face was still like a hard rock.

" Princess, it's time to go... " an unknowing voice interrupted them. She found a way to escape, for him. She nodded in advance and hurried more like ran away as possible as she could.

Pirouetting around, she couldn't stop gazing at the mysterious figure at the corner of the grand palace. A water filled in her eyes, her heart She felt a Shiver ran down her spine, when he caught her gazing at something...or someone? She slowed down slightly when she was out of sight, but...

" Why, I can't stop my... my feet? " she whispered to herself, watching her feet who were out of control. She monitored the floor, the floor was nowhere, she entered a dark deep anonymous forest. She turned around, only to gaze at him and no one else, nor the grand palace.

Only him gazing at her in the dark forest, with his sword. " You will never overcome me, My Princess... I will always find my way to you. "

꧁ Love & War ꧂

Written by Serein_004