♡INFO PAGE♡

Hello there! If you're new, I'm Solaris! If not, welcome back to another book of mine!

This book's first chapter will be published on May 15th, aka Asmodeus's birthday! Woohoo!

Anyways, the title does say info page, so here's some info!

♡first, this is from the game/anime franchise Obey Me! Apologies if you thought this was from Helluva Boss, or any other fandom with a portrayal of Asmodeus!

♡The reader is Gender Neutral, meaning any male, female, nobinary, or other gender can read this book! I hope(even though he is the least popular in the Fandom I'm pretty sure) that this attracts at least a few people who simp for Asmodeus such as myself!

♡The reader is, as you probably guessed, a fallen angel! Back before the Great Celestial War, Asmodeus and (Name) were best friends!

♡this will be a romantic story, meaning Asmodeus and (Name) will eventually end up together. However, I may or may not write any super spicy scenes. Yes yes, I know "Avatar of Lust" , but I don't know if I'm comfortable writing stuff like that yet.

♡this will take place before the exchange program ever happens

♡SIDE WARNING: force of religion of ANY kind is FORBIDDEN here. We are here to have fun and read a book about a pretty demon, not read millions of comments telling us to conform to Jesus. If you attempt to force religion in the comments, you will be blocked. Everyone is allowed here, but if you break this rule I kindly ask you to leave this book and it's readers alone.

I'll probably add something if I remember, but for now I hope you look forward to this book! Bye! -Solaris <3