One

Starring- Ishman's son

                 KUSH alias KUSHU

Skip...skip...skip...

A thumb stops scrolling through the screen when two small fluffy fur balls appear on the screen.

Tiny balls are rolling on a small cushion lying on each other, purring in a soft squeaking voice.

In between wiggling their tiny paws, rubbed their heads together snuggling on each other back.

Golden patches on white fur, a smooth gui cotton-like ball rolled out of another little body, slipping and falling on rugs covered floor.

The grey body has strikes of black colour strips all over its furry skin, stretches its all four arms with big round eyes suddenly like trying to hold on the latter and prevent it from falling...

A giggle escapes from the adolescent throat. A beautiful smile painted across his pulpy pink lips with an oriel dimple with little contracting muscle around it (like a resemblance of someone) adorning his pale golden honey-toned cheeks.

"Hey, baby what are you seeing?" a hand snakes around his nape ducking his head too to match the level of earlier eyesight to look at the phone screen.

"You and your obsessions with these cute little kittens" said the boy smiling at his friend's known nature in response boy with little wavy raven black soft curls giggled while offering a warm smile at his friend's statement.

A juvenile boy looked up from his phone, his sharp chisel-led jawline defining his perfect long face, yet beautified with puffy cheekbones and a straight nose at the lower edge with sharp mid-bone. Thick eyebrows complemented his doe eyes.

Apart from having the features of his parents, his traits are jewels with some extra features...like sharp Adam apples jotting sexiness to the physical appearance. His tall six-foot physique is appealing to the eyes.

His facial trait is the definition of an ideal sculpted face, everyone's dying to get such perfection, paying money either in surgery or the gym.

His dark brown colour orbs, with some strikes of toffee colour lines, are gleaming with adorned feelings, his doe eyes even look more adorable when his long and curled lashes flutter lightly.

"I just love them Akaay they are so cute"...boy chirped "See" he slid his phone towards his friend and later one just nodded in.

"Mai tujhe iss baar tere birthday par yahi gift karuna."

Younger beams with excitement but soon a sad pout adorned his lips.

"Kya hua?" asked Akaay.

"You know papa nhi manage, unhe nahi pasand". Younger one utters in a dejected voice.

"Okay" Akaay again snakes his hands around his shoulder patting it lightly "Haan I can understand it par aisa kyu hai unhe cats se kya problem hai."

"I don't know Akaay tuney dekha hai naa how much he loves brownies and Gucci, even uncle and I planned to buy a new breed on his birthday this year."

"That's great he will gonna love that surprise."

"Yeah, he loves animals just not cats. why?" he whines softly.

"Awww, mera baby tujhe v to paal rhe hain uncle tu kisi kitten se km hai kya?" Akaay tease him pulling him by grabbing his neck.