ACT 1, SCENE 1: GUV'NOR

ARLENE OKJA: This must only stay between us.

A woman nods in affirmation, a phone rings and it is answered.

LAURA: Have you settled?

LOI JA: Positive Boss.

LAURA: Remember, no one must get to know about this

LOI JA: Well understood, Boss.

The call ends.

In a Beautiful Country named Seronski, a 23 years old gorgeous lady, Holoi Okja, has just been transferred to one of its maleficent state, Malthaway, on official duties by her bosses

Holoi Okja is a fierce, tall, endowed, extremely beautiful lady. A perfect example of "beauty without makeup". She has a shiny black long hair that almost reaches her waist. She fears no one and is always ready to put every ill-mannered person in their place.

Unknown to people rather than her family and criminals she had encountered, she is a fearless, Brainy, clever undercover agent whose brain works faster than a robot. She is being really feared by all criminals and law breakers who have come across her. At the sound of her name, law breakers, criminals and offenders tremble. As an undercover agent, she is nicknamed LOI JA.

She, her Agency team, together, they are a group of petit-bourgeois intellectuals who cerebrate in a chronically metaphysical and intellectually unsustained manner.

The story opens in a company's reception. Holoi resumes work dressed in a purple floral pattered office mini gown in Malthaway today. As directed by the receptionist on the first floor, she heads up in an elevator to meet with the secretary of the company, Evie Sash, a polite, petite, fearful, nerd looking middle class lady in her late 20's.

HOLOI: (Faint smile) Hi. I am Holoi Okja. The newly employed Personal Assistant of Mr Cristov

EVIE: (Busy with her laptop without looking up) Welcome to Cristov Group of Companies, I am the Secretary, how many I be of help?