After the merge -another time-

A little while later, Skylor was still sitting on the couch, shy must have zoned out or something.

"Skylor?"

She looked up at the titanium ninja. Or just, Zane.

His face darkened when she looked up.

"Oh, you've been crying." He said. "Do you need anything?"

Skylor looked away and wiped her eyes with her sleeve, the material wasn't very sold, so it didn't work very well. She decided she would just avoid eye contact.

"I'm okay, I didn't realize I was crying." Skylor said, her voice hoarse. "What did you need?"

Zane sat down beside her.

"It can wait for a little bit. Do you need anything?" He asked. "Why are you so upset?"

Skylor sighed and shook her head. Everything was too hot. She felt warm. Maybe her face was red too. She hated that she had cried over something so stupid. No it wasn't stupid, it was just stupid that she felt sorry for herself.

"No, I don't need anything, I just am feeling pretty mad at myself." Skylor said.

"For taking Riyu? You've already explained everything. None of us blame-... I don't blame you, neither does Lloyd or Kai." He said. "But if you're feeling guilty, I think that adds to the reasons that you didn't do it to be malicious."

"Malicious?" Skylor repeated.

"Okay, that was a poor choice of words, but it was an accurate translation." He said. "What I mean is, you aren't a bad person, and we don't see you as such. The fact that you feel bad shows that you're still the person we know and love."

"Am I known for feeling guilty..?" Skylor hesitated.

"Uh, no. But, you aren't known for being unempathetic." He said. "Are you sure I can't get anything?"

"Maybe a cold towel." Skylor muttered.

Zane stood and patted her on the shoulder.

"On it." He smiled.

Skylor rubbed her temples as the sound of the tap filled the room. Zane came back with the cloth.

"Here you go." He said. "Lloyd and Kai are turning jays old room into a guest room for now, so don't worry about anything."

Skylor nodded and Zane turned to leave, satisfied.

"Wait, Zane!" Skylor said. Zane turned around at her voice.

"Yes?"

"What was it you wanted earlier?" She asked, holding the cold towel to her forehead.

Zane thought about it for a bit. But he shook his head.

"Another time." He said quietly.

And that was it, he left. She wondered what it was. Great first spinjitzu master, the cold cloth felt good on her skin. She felt like she was burning...