Ch4: Something Something? Nothing 😾

Hnn jiii..sahi pakde hai.
It wasn't anyone else at the door but Raghav, RAGHAV DESAI.

Pallavi's senses flew away when she saw him. She couldn't understand what Raghav was doing at her house. Then her father put his hand on Raghav's shoulder and said he was their friend's son. Pallavi stood there as if she was about to fall.

Raghav was checking his phone for notifications when Pallavi's father put his hand on him. When he looked up... he was stunned to see Pallavi, (hnn bhayy hnn wahi pallu hamari) the same rude girl who had called him, a Dinosaur.

Raghav's eyes widened in surprise as he stepped forward towards Pallavi.

Raghav: TUM!!

Pallavi: Of course (she laughed nervously) mein apko meri introduction deti hu.

Raghav: koyi jrurat n..

Without giving Raghav a chance to speak, Pallavi started,

Pallavi: So, Myself Pallavi Verma. Ap jaha pe khade hai abhi ...woh mere hi ghar hai..

Pallavi's mother lightly slapped on pallavi's shoulder and ask her to give Raghav a glass of water as he must be tired.

Pallavi filled a glass with water from the kitchen and placed it on a tray, then she approached Raghav. Her hand trembled as Raghav narrowed his eyes at her. She extended the tray, intending to offer him the water, but in her nervousness, she accidentally spilled the entire glass of water on Raghav.

Pallavi: oh noo..

Pallavi's father: kya kya beta? Dhyan se chalna tha na. Raghav ka pant pura gila ho gaya.

Pallavi: (Suppressing her laughter) ,Bas paani hi toh gira hai.. sukh jyega.

Pallavi's mother : (approached Raghav) Beta.. Pallu ke taraf se I'm sorry..

Raghav: (he stand up immediately) Nahi Aunty, it's okay.. sukh jaega.. mein room mein chlta hoon. Dinner ke time ap bula dijiyega.

Then Raghav headed straight to the guest room.

Raghav's pov,

"After changing into fresh clothes, I took a deep breath, trying to shake off the unexpected encounter with Pallavi. Her nervousness and the accidental spill had really made my anger out.

How can someone be so clumsy and crazy? She doesn't even have the sense to think properly. I've never seen such a girl in my life. I pushed all these thoughts out of my mind and rested on the bed for a while. Before I knew it, sleep had overtaken me."

Author's pov,

Finally, Sanju and Pallavi's mother prepared dinner together and set it on the dining table. Pallavi's father and Pallavi both responded to the call to dinner, but Raghav was still in his room. So, Pallavi's mother sent Pallavi to Raghav's room to call him for dinner.
Pallavi rolled her eyes and went upstairs to call Raghav for dinner.

Pallavi's pov,

"As I climbed the stairs, I found myself talking to myself.

..I don't know why I always end up in such situations. Wasn't there already enough drama in my life that this dinosaur had to show up at home? And now, I'm the one tasked with inviting Sir jii to dinner like some royal guest.. Uhh Seriously..

As soon as I opened the door, I saw the dinosaur (Raghav) sprawled out, fast asleep. I tiptoed into the room, taking a closer look. I thought, maybe this dinosaur isn't that bad after all... he looks kind of cute while sleeping... Wait, what? Shut up, Pallu, have you lost your mind? Finding this dinosaur cute? Huh... Gian from Doraemon is more cuter than him by god.