015. All About Leo Anoa'i

Chapter Fifteen, All About Leo Anoa'i

Inari Anoa'i
@InariAnoai

I can't believe the time flew by so fast! In the next couple of days, my baby Leo will be turning 18 and graduating. I'm so excited for him but I'm not ready, someone please check up on me these next few days!

6:45 PM • 5/17/24 From Earth • 186K Views

Joe and Inari took their six kids to Walt Disney World for a long-awaited family vacation. The morning started magical as the kids' eyes lit up seeing Cinderella's castle and their favorite characters.

They ran from ride to ride, fueled by excitement and sugary snacks. After about an hour, though, the Florida heat and nonstop motion started to take a toll on Inari.

As the kids begged to go on yet another ride, she felt lightheaded and parched. Her feet ached as blisters formed from all the walking. Joe noticed Inari chugging from an oversized water bottle and lagging behind the group.

Her face was flushed and dripping with sweat. He was concerned - he had never seen his energetic wife so drained before.

But Inari, not wanting to spoil the kids' fun, plastered on a weary smile and insisted she was fine.

Joe made the kids slow down and take more breaks in the shade. Inari sipped her water constantly, willing herself to keep powering through the discomfort.

She knew how much this vacation meant to the kids.

Though exhausted, she found the strength to make it through a few more hours before finally telling Joe she desperately needed to rest.

Joe admired Inari's selflessness but was relieved when they headed back to the hotel where she could recover.

The long day at the park had pushed her to her limit, but her perseverance ensured the kids would remember this as the best trip ever.

After returning home from their exhilarating family trip to Walt Disney World, it was finally time for Leo to graduate from high school.

Inari Anoa'i
@InariAnoai

My firstborn is a high school graduate 👨‍🎓

10:00 AM • 5/20/24 From Earth • 233K Views

On the morning of Leo's graduation ceremony, Inari woke up extra early to cook him a lavish breakfast feast, overflowing with all of his favorite foods.

As Leo sat down to eat, Inari began fussing over him, crying that her baby was leaving the nest and wouldn't need her anymore.

Leo quickly reassured his emotional mother that he would always need her, joking that he planned to continue living at home rent-free until he turned twenty-five.

"Mama's boy," Joe chuckled and shook his head.

"Leave my baby alone," Inari scolded Joe in response.

After the eventful breakfast, the family hustled to get dressed up and ready for the big event.

At the graduation auditorium, hordes of extended family members from both sides showed up to support Leo, screaming and cheering enthusiastically as he crossed the stage to receive his diploma.

As a nod to his Samoan heritage, Leo performed a traditional celebratory dance on stage, beaming with pride in his cultural roots.

The family stood up, exclaiming Cheehoo yells as Leo walked across the stage.