Part 11 ( class test is tae pass or f?)

After some days :

In these days tae was Jungkook's princess 🤣🤣 jungkook didn't scold him or made him study two days ago jungkook got busy in university work and told tae to study but our tae tae being a brat didn't study for test .

Jimin : tae bear ( caressing his hair) have you studied ?

Tae : (realised ) e-eomma *scared* (jimin widened his eyes )

Jimin : don't tell me you didn't studied you know na kook hates failing and this time he will not leave you ( scared himself)

Tae: eomma I don't want to give test (on the verge of crying )

Jimin : ( sighed) it can't be happened go and study I will send your lunch in your room .
( Pecked his head) My bear you can do it tryy

Tae nodded and went to study . He was trying to understand but was unable to do so and he was scared to death he ate his dinner and he learned 2-3 chapters out of 15 and 5 were now for him ( crying )

Tae : I can't understand ( crying )

Somehow he completed 10 chapters but still 5 were left he watched the time it was 1 and he did 2 chapters more and left three and slept....

Jungkook : ( smile) bear wake up we will get late ( ruffling his hair)

Tae: sat straight and looked at jungkook in horror (jungkook noticed his fear and it took seconds for him to realise the situation )

He is a professor dude he can tell what going in a mind of a student and tae is his husband soo it's obvious ...

Jungkook : I hope you won't dissapoint me (softly noticing his eyes )

Tae : (nodded ) and went to washroom fastly

Jungkook sighed knowing what must have happened (massaging his head )

Jimin : (smile ) good morning kook where is bear ?

Jungkook : he is coming mom did tae studied properly ? ( Stern )

Jimin : (avoiding eye contact ) yeahh he di-

Jungkook : I will see that today and you are going with dad to a party he asked me to inform you ..

Jimin : (in mind ) I can't leave tae with him not when I know he cannot make it ...

Tae hugged jimin tightly who hugged and patted his back understanding his unspoken wordss ..

Jungkook and tae had breakfast today everything was too abnormal and jungkook was well aware ..

During test :

Hoseak : Taehyung please come in front seat near lusizi and Lisa you go and sit beside sitomo .

Both gulped and went to their seat as per instructed and as expected tae didn't know any answer he only wrote 3 answers out of 20 .

After test :

Lisa : ( slightly worried ) this time I wrote everything I hope I get atleast 30 marks out of 40 . How was yours ( shocked )

Tae : ( teary eyes ) I will fail for sure I know kookie will be mad and would punish me too *sob ( crying )

Lisa hugged tae worriedly since tae never cried for grades and she felt that tae was guilty for not studying ..

Lisa : ( consoling ) don't cry may be u pass because you did something na so don't cry let's have something hmm come here my bestiee ..

Mr Lee's class : I checked all the tests paper this time myself and I am happy to know that everyone of you have passed except taehyung so please Taehyung show us your proud face .. (scarstic)