CHAPTER 1

VOTE 🎯 TARGET- 10

MAYRA POV

The morning dawned with a gentle patter of raindrops, painting the world in shades of gray. The air was filled with the earthy scent of wet soil, as nature seemed to awaken with each drop.

The rhythm of the rain created a soothing melody, lulling everything into a state of tranquility. Trees swayed gently in the breeze, their leaves shimmering with droplets of water. Amidst the drizzle, birds chirped softly, adding their own notes to the symphony of nature. It was a peaceful and serene start to the day, as the rain washed away the remnants of the night, leaving behind a fresh and rejuvenated landscape.

"Mayraaa wake up my child" I heard my beautiful mom's melodious voice, she always do this, came to my room and caress my head and lovingly make me wake up...

"Mom, please 2 minutes" I said turning my head into other direction

"But my baccha you'll get late for your college" she said lovingly and I hate this side ...she always love me so much and that is why I'm too much love seeker but I really love her i never saw a mother like her, she is beyond someone's imaginations...

"Okay mummy getting up" I said yawning and she hit my head lightly

"See their is raining today" she said and I hugged her

"Yes mummy lets go naa, we take a bath in rain today" i said excitedly

"You go if you want to enjoy but come fast you have to attend your college also" she said and I make a pout

"Mommy why don't you enjoy with me" I said

"It is not like this my child but you know na, I dont like to drench in the rain" she said while caressing my head

"One day I'll take you with me in the rain and drench you completely" I said and looked at her she is looking like she is lost somewhere

"Mommy...mommy what happened" I asked with curiously

"Nothing bacha and come fast for breakfast" she said and move toward exit

I know my mother is not happy there is something which is stuck in her mind and I'll keep trying to figure out what exactly is bothering Mommy.

I headed towards my bathroom to freshen up. The warm water cascaded from the showerhead, enveloping me in a comforting embrace. Steam filled the room as i let the tension of the day melt away. With each drop of water, i felt rejuvenated, ready to face whatever lay ahead.

I stepped out into the crisp morning air, my outfit a blend of simplicity and style. A pristine white top hugged my frame, while a sky blue jacket provided a pop of color against the denim jeans that hugged my legs. With each step, i exuded confidence, the ensemble reflecting my effortless charm and individuality. Well I forgot to say that I love praising myself..

 Well I forgot to say that I love praising myself

Heartbreak On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara