Pillow forts and a story

In Grandma rosiepuff's pod, night had fallen a while ago, grandma rosiepuff was sound asleep in bed under the covers, snoring gently in his bed.

In the other bedroom;which was the one her grandsons slept in, were 2 bunkbeds.

In the beds slept a 17 year old John dory,who was snoring loudly in bed with his goggles on the nightstand, a 16 year old Spruce,a 15 year old clay,and a 14 year old floyd.

In the room their was a baby bed,where there slept the youngest brother and member of brozone: Branch who was also known as Bitty B.

In his bed, branch was sound asleep in his pajamas when he began to whimper a bit in his sleep.He suddenly began to move around more in his sleep, before he awoke with a start, breathing hard. He began whimpering.

"Floyd!"

In his bed Floyd was sound asleep,deep in sleep.

"Floyd!"

Floyd's eyes flickered, atil half asleep he thought he was dreaming. His eyes started to close.

"Floyd!"

Floyd's eyes shot open.

His brothers began to groan and turn over in their sleep.

"Floooooooyd!"

Floyd quickly got out of bed and ran to Branch's bed. He picked up his brother and began to rock him. "Shhhhhh. Shhhh its ok branch. I'm here. It's ok baby brother. Floyd's here"

branch as soon as he felt hid brother pick him up, had started to calm down,and was currently whimpering. He hiccupped. "F-floyd?" He whimpered.

"Yes, it's me branch." Floyd whispered. "What happened little bro?"

Branch whimpered. "I had a bad dream."

Floyd had a sympathetic look on his face."would you like to talk about it?"

Branch sniffled. "I dream that we were on stage performing and suddenly you, John dory, clay and Spruce disappeared. I tried to find grandma but she was gone too." Branch sniffled.

Floyd gently rocked his brother. "It's alright branch, it was just a nightmare. That is never going to happen."

Branch sniffled."you promise?" He asked.

"I promise little bro." Floyd promised. He then smiled and whispered. "Want to build a pillow fort?" Branch nodded happily.

Floyd smiled and pulled on his hair making it light up. Still holding branch he made his way to the living room. He set his brother on the floor. "OK, here we go now. Let's start gathering the pillows.

Branch grabbed a blanket with Floyd then they gathered the pillows and began to push the chairs and gradually they began to place the pillows to make the walls until all that was left was to place the large blanket Floyd had brought, Floyd placed it on top and smiled.

"This is the best pillow fort I've ever seen branch. We did a great job. Floyd said as he high-fived his brother. "Now let's go inside." Picking up his brother he carefully crawled inside the pillow fort. He set branch down on the confiest spot. "Here we go all comfy. Now would you like to make a shadow puppet, I can get us a snack to eat or..."

"Can you tell me a story floyd?" Branch asked.

"Sure thing bro. Which story would you like to hear?"

"Tell me about how we first met."

Floyd chuckled, that was Branch's favorite stor.. "ok branch. So it all began when I was around 13 years old. I was watching your egg, I was so excited to meet you. I had been worried that my new sibling would not like me. But after some reassurance from clay, I felt a bit better and decided that I was going to be the best brother I could be. That, I would love my sibling, I would be there for you when you needed me and that I would never ever yell at my new baby brother ever. Anyways. One day as I was watching I made sure you were warm and started to Humm when suddenly your egg started to shake and quiver

I at first thought that you were cold. But then I saw cracks appear in the egg and that meant only one thing. You were hatching.

Flashback*

Floyd ran to the doorway and yelled."Grandma! Bros! Come quickly!!"

Grandma rosiepuff and John Dory, Spruce, and Clay came running.

"What is it what..." Grandma rosiepuff saw the egg shaking and more cracks appear on the shell gasped. "Oh my. It's time. Your new brother is about to hatch."

Floyd watched with wide eyes as the egg kept shaking and the cracks kept appearing until finally, the egg hatched to reveal a baby troll with dark blue hair. The baby cooed and looked around.

End flashback*

"And the moment that grandma placed you in my arms. You immediately hugged me That was the best moment in my life I actually shed some happy tears. And any worry I had about being a big brother that came back immediately faded away.

Branch yawned and smiled. "I love that story Floyd. can you tell me about my...first word?"Branch asked yawning.

"Maybe next time branch." Floyd replied "right now it's bed time."

"I'm not...sleepy." Branch said yawning. Floyd smiled and held branch close to him.branch yawned hugely and leaned against Floyd falling sound asleep immediately.

Floyd smiled."good night branch. My precious little brother." He whispered as he lay on his back on the nearby cushion, his eyes slowly growing very heavy and soon, he was sound asleep snoring peacefully.

Grandma rosiepuff approached the bedroom , she opened the door and peered inside, her glowing hair providing a gently light that allowed her to see inside the room without waking her 3 sleeping... wait a minute there were only 3 grandsons sound asleep, where were branch and Floyd. She turned to her eldest grandson and shook him awake.

"John Dory wake up!"

John dory opened his eyes sleepily and mumbled "Huh? Grandma what..."

"Floyd and branch are not in bed."

"What of course they...." John dorys eyes widened when he turned and saw Floyd's bed was empty. He looked towards Branch's bed and gasped seeing that Branch's bed was also empty.

"WAKE UP BROS! BRANCH AND FLOYD ARE MISSING WE GOTTA FIND THEM!" John Dory yelled.

That woke Bruce and Clay who got out of bed and hurried to find their missing brothers

Bruce searched the bathroom, clay searched the kitchen John dory ran to the living room and froze.

He smiled at the precious sight of branch sound asleep on Floyd's chest. Floyd softly snored as he slept.

John dory tiptoes out the livingroom. "Guys I found them they are in the living room in a pillow fort."

Quickly they hurried to the living room where the awed at the sight.

Branch snuggled against Floyd softly snoring.

Grandma rosiepuff smiled. She hated to wake them up. But they needed to sleep in bed.

"Floyd. Wake up sweetie."

Floyd groaned in his sleep and opened his eyes. He blinked then gasped. "Grandma. I'm so sorry I fell asleep out here. Branch had a nightmare so I brought him here to build a pillow fort.

Branch snored softly nuzzling Floyd.

Rosiepuff smiled gently. "Come on sleepyhead off to bed." She gently guided Floyd to the bedroom. Floyd yawned the entire way, stopping once or twice close to falling asleep on his feet.

When they arrived to the bedroom. Grandma rosiepuff tried to gently take branch from Floyd who whined in his sleep. Floyd sleepily took branch and climbed into bed. Rossiepuff smiled. This time she would let Branch sleep with Floyd.

Floyd sleepily pulled on his hair turning out the light. As his eyes closed and he fell asleep with a snore.

Grandma rosiepuff smiled and kissed her grandsons gently."Good night boys sweet dreams."

Branch sucked on his thumb as he slept.

Grandma rosiepuff smiled as she closed the door and returned to her room to go