CHAPTER 5

Y/N's POV

"Hey y'all free tonight?" asked Chaeryoung.

"Oh yes." Said Yuna.
"Yup." Said Ryujin.

"No.." I said.

"Whyy??" Ryujin whined.

"Remember as for yall's asked I said yes to Hanbin Oppa for the date." I said in a sarcastic way.

"Oh yeah right sorry." Said Chaeryoung with a smile.

"It's fine." I said also with a smile.

"See y'all later." I said as I waved them a goodbye.

"Heyyy Y/N." Hanbin oppa shouted as came running towards me and spoke again.
"So when should we meet?"

"How about 7:00?"
"Sure I'll pick you up!" Hanbin Oppa said as he looked excited.

I chuckled and said "you're very excited aren't you."

"Yup!! A date with you? Obviously I'm happy!!" Hanbin oppa said with as his smile became wider and wider.

But there was this feeling inside me that.. I didn't wanted to date him I said yes just to give us a chance.

I liked someone else which was really banbfor Hanbin oppa, i couldn't even say No now.

I regretted it so much but there no going back.

Jeongin's POV

I was comming out then I saw
Y/N. I ran towards her and tapped her shoulder and spoke

"HEYY!!" yeah I kinda shouted she looked shocked but laughed.

"Heyy, that was something." she said.

"Wanna walk home together?" I asked.

She said "sure, why not?"

So yeah her house was 4 houses before mine we lived at the same area.

As we were walking I noticed it was very awkward. maybe because we didn't have time to spend with each other we used to have a lot of time, I couldn't even spend time with my own friends or have time to hond with the girls, afterall.. they are my friends.

To kill the awkwardness and as I curious I asked
"Why did you say yes to Hanbin?"
I realised what I've said and I regretted it as soon as I said it, why did I care? what will she tink of me?

She looked at me and looked away and said "I don't know maybe I wanted to give us a chance? Maybe?"

I was shocked she didn't think if me as a bad person.

"Why aren't you sure?" I asked.

"Be cause I do-" she paused and spoke again "promise me you won't tell it to anyone."

"Mhm." I nodded.

"I don't like him I mean I do but.. as a friend not the way y'all think.. I regret it so much why did I say yes to him."

"Why? I mean don't wanna give you both a chance?" I asked.

"I don't think I'll be able to love him or he'll be able to love me." she said with her head down.

"How'd you know, you haven't given him a chance?" I asked again.

"Listen I like someone else who doesn't like me back so no matter how much love Hanbin oppa will give me it won't be enough for me as long as I don't move on from the person I like, I know you're gonna ask me again 'why can't you just move on?' I just can't.."

Her words were so pure she was so true for that and it seemed she liked that person so much 'she liked a person' 'she likes a person' 'she.. Then it hit me no matter how much love I gave to Nabi it was never enough for her wait what if she doesn't love me anymore?

"I know moving on is hard.. although I've never experienced it but still trust your guts, okay and do whatever you like okay?" I said trying to comfort her.

"Mhm" she nodded.