part 2

"Natalie, come it's not worth our time with this ugly thing.,, I started hearing a manly voice screaming."HEY LEAVE HER ALONE,,

he came running to me and pushed the girls away from me. She stumbled while looking at him in Schock

he got on his knees. And took my hand asking if I'm okay in a very calm and deep voice while he looked me deep in my eyes. "Y-yes..." I said in a shivering voice. He stood back up and screamed at those girls. They were still in Schock of someone helping me

The girls went away annoyed, and he turned his shoulders, telling me that i should jump on.

he carried me inside the house on the way to the living room. "Are you hurt?," he said after we sat on the sofa while he put a blanket on me. "Why did you help me? And who are you," I said in a shivering voice, "I helped you bcs you looked for help and don't worry, I won't do anything to you! Wait, here I'm gonna bring you an coffee,, he stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I looked around while he made the coffee.

I saw there weren't any pictures of him it was all pictures from another boy. He came back sitting right next to me, giving me the coffee. I heard a door open and a manly voice saying, "HEY, felix, I'm back. Sorry, I'm a little bit late," felix? Is he felix?

"whoaaa, do you have another girl? Hahaha, man, you really gotta stop bringing all those girls here, waht happend to Sofia? Weren't you whit her a week ago?,, he knew that I was getting uncomfortable. I told him that I'm going home as I stood up and went slowly to the door. I passed by the boy he was very handsome, I thanked the boy that helped me and went out.

as I went out and closed the door, the boy that helped me came running to me out the door. "I'm sorry you forgot your phone,, he said that in a heartwarming tone as he slowly is giving me the phone.

I wanted to take the phone,but he held the phone tightly, I looked at him again, and he looked deep into my eyes. "I'm Felix. BTW,, "Oh-h I'm y/n...,,,

He went back inside after giving me a little smile and passing me the phone.

I was already scared because I knew my mom would be so mad at me after not going to school the third time this week. As I was in front of the door whit shivering hands opening the door with my keys, I already heard my mom arguing whit my dad about how miserable and useless I am, I looked at the floor while tears went down my cheek.

I went in the haus and not even looking at my mom. I was so angry, as i went up the stairs with my feet stomping on the stairs and closing the door hard behind me. I jumped at my bed with my face on my pillow, crying

Suddenly, I heard a message on my phone. I stood back up and wiped my tears away.its a message from an unknown number someone who texted me

Heyy I tried to do this one a little bit longer. I hope yall like it♡