I'm all yours*

Summary: There's always that one girl you can't stand, but when they drool all over your boyfriend, it's impossible to stand by and watch

Warnings: This fic contains smut!!

• • •

"He did so well in the last game though. You did absolutely incredible. It's a bummer that this season is over." Britany, a players sister said from the left side of Joe, basically throwing herself onto him for the 100th time tonight. Today, Britany was hosting a little party for all of the players and their close families to celebrate the season. The whole night, Britany was throwing compliment after compliment in Joe's direction, completely disrespecting the fact that I was his girlfriend of almost 5 years and sitting right across from Joe so I could see it all. Of course the seating arrangement had him sitting right next to her since it was her house.

Ever since the first day she met a joe at training camp last year, she's taken an interest in him, and I mean, who wouldn't? Joe was amazing in almost every aspect of his being. Not only was he stunningly beautiful with his huge muscles, tall frame, amazing hair, and amazing blue eyes, but he was brilliant, talented, kind, charismatic, nerdy, upon many more things. But at the end of the day, the only person that was truly allowed to drool over him was me, not his teammates sister who obviously would be down to fuck him right in front of the whole dinner party. What aggravated me even more was the fact that Joe wasn't saying anything. He didn't ask her to stop or move his arm away from her when she clung to his arm while having another one of her laughing fits at something he said that nobody else found that funny.

All I could do was eat my food, mingle with the rest of the people at the party, and look like I am having an amazing night, all while watching Britany basically fuck my boyfriend right in front of me. I've never been the jealous type. I have always been cool, calm, and collected around every single one of Joes teammates girlfriends or sisters and respected them, but that's because not a single one of them acted the way she has around him. Plus, I have had to watch her do this for months and months while the season was going on since she had a family pass, and I'm so fucking glad that after today, we will be done with her since her brother got traded. At every single team event that allows family, Brittany is always practically stuck to his side. Although the annoyance in Joe's face and actions towards her are very evident whenever he's near her, it still doesn't mean I want her anywhere near him.

"And I am just so happy that you kept the facial hair, it really looks great on you." Britany said. Joe thanked her awkwardly and took the compliment, but then his gaze shifted to mine, knowing I was pissed off. I could feel that the entire dinner party was a little weirded out at her comment since they all know I am Joes girlfriend. "It was actually my idea. I'm glad you agree with me. I just think it makes him look...so much more desirable, y'know?" I said with a fake smile and laugh when Britany nodded and laughed. After I said this, her smile quickly faded, speechless after I said Joe was desirable. I picked up my fork and stabbed a piece of steak off of my plate and then brought it up to my mouth. While I slowly put the steak in my mouth, I looked at Joe who was shooting bullets at me. Once the steak was in my mouth, I dropped my fork to the plate and glared at Joe too, daring him to look away first and towards Brittany who was obviously changing the subject.